NSN Stories

Noob/Developer of The Hotwife
Game Developer
Jan 12, 2020
snip

The only thing I'm not sure how I feel about is the (apparently) random variations of certain scenes; on the one hand it's nice to see some variation, but on the other it can be frustrating if you don't like the one you get and have no direct control over it. It's not too had to reload and retry when that happen so I don't think it's serious issue here, but I'd get nervous if random outcomes become more of a thing in the future.

But overall a *very* solid sophomore outing. I eagerly await Chapter 3!
There are the 3 random scenes (Adam, Gloryhole and Bukakke), I thought it would be fun in the context, you don't get to choose who's on the other end at a gloryhole and when watching others play you don't get to direct them. This is one of the reasons I made sure to have a scene select option so they could be seen. If there is a strong distaste for random events, I will definitely reconsider them, but even then, they will be more rare than common. I want to give players choice where it matters. The one I am now reconsidering is the Adam choice, very easily it could go:
Adam- "[WIFE}, am I being gentle or rough with you?"​
WIFE - "Hmmmm, I don't know. Honey?"​
Husband menu choice - "Rough" or "Gentle" option.​

Actually after thinking a little more about it I think I will make that change in the next build.

Again, appreciate all the feedback that has come today. Thank you.

NSN Stories

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2020
Your variables in and before the club are a bit of a mess.

- snip for clarity -
You are right, the variables are a complete and utter mess. I wrote myself into a lose/lose situation and with the intent of moving forward I just had to ignore certain variables that I had planned for earlier. I am planning on simplifying what variables are used in the future and trying not to branch out too far.
Chapter 1 and all the choices I allowed at the time set me up for failure. I wanted a realistic portrayal of a couple entering the lifestyle and those are all things that should be discussed beforehand. I just don't have the skill and organization to pull it all together (yet!)

I have never seen that tool and oh man, I think it could have made my life so much better. I am going to look at using it in the future to just double check things before release.

I downloaded this game intending to just skip through everything but the sex scenes and instead I found myself actually playing through it and reading everything.
This is probably the best compliment possible to have received. Thank you.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Will they decide that polyamoury is for them? Cuckolding? Simple swinging?
I hope that you aren't locked in a route based on the questionnaire answers, and you'll get to get on the one you want from a future choice that's more clear about it.

NTRcurious

Apr 28, 2022
Your variables in and before the club are a bit of a mess.
For some reason the no_kissing variable doesn't get set when you select it on
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No idea why, I haven't unren'd to look at the script but I confirmed with URM that it wasn't set after.
If you turn soft off and also have receive oral off then
variables get set and the discussion about swapping gets bypassed. That leaves same_soft_no set to false because the point where it gets set gets bypassed, then at the Bill and Emily scene the game ends up calling same_soft_no instead of the variables that have been set. It'd probably work to just have same_soft_no get set at the above point as well to get around that.
Then if you do have that variable set properly
error code pops up and if you ignore it the bench scene optionally plays through anyway regardless of variables.
As far as I can tell q_watch_mutual isn't set anywhere and according to URM isn't set by default anywhere either. Even if you have both oral choices turned off Jo gets eaten out. If you manually set it in the console to 1 or 0 the scene plays either way as well.

Doesn't really matter because for one thing your core fan base probably isn't turning those options off, and for another the only scenes where they get referenced are avoidable anyway through choices, but they do work out to be a bit of a mess if you do pick those options.
Overall though you've done a pretty good job of letting players pick and choose the content they want, the two MCs are pretty likeable, nothing feels forced, Jo reacts well anytime MMC says no to something and nothing about it comes across as gross or manipulative. You've done a good job of avoiding any NTR vibes. I downloaded this game intending to just skip through everything but the sex scenes and instead I found myself actually playing through it and reading everything.
SAME ON THIS
I downloaded this game intending to just skip through everything but the sex scenes and instead I found myself actually playing through it and reading everything.

• Love
Reactions: NSN Stories

NSN Stories

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2020
I hope that you aren't locked in a route based on the questionnaire answers, and you'll get to get on the one you want from a future choice that's more clear about it.
No, my plan was and still is to let you have as many options as possible. In real life, some nights you can play a cuckold role and others the Stag. You shouldn't be locked out of a route. Yes, the more extreme cuck routes may offer less stag options but in the end, when wife goes on a date, you should be able to set expectations about what your role will be during/post date. I have a pretty solid idea of how I am going to let you choose what role you are interested in.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Hey NSN Stories! Some questions I have before trying this game: (1 is it possible that only the male gets new pussies and not the female gets new cocks? (I know it's unrealistic to ask such question about a swinging game, but still); (2) will there be lesbian scenes between the female pro and others? I'd love to see some lesbian actions.

NSN Stories

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2020
Hey NSN Stories! Some questions I have before trying this game: (1 is it possible that only the male gets new pussies and not the female gets new cocks? (I know it's unrealistic to ask such question about a swinging game, but still); (2) will there be lesbian scenes between the female pro and others? I'd love to see some lesbian actions.
1) No, some girls for the guy at the clubs, the occasional date for him, but it is called The Hotwife for a reasons :) and TBH personally I think it is more fun creating scenes where you are watching, getting photos, videos etc...
2) Maybe, haven't completely decided fully on wife's sexuality yet, both my partners are mostly straight so it's not something I can really write with experience.

Reactions: BangB420 and Hjyfh

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of :
The Hotwife [v0.20]

**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required
Download

Reactions: LucaSex69

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
How do you find the guy you gave a blowjob to in the club if you agreed to introduce yourself to him later?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheHotwife-0.20
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.80 star(s) 14 Votes