NSN Stories

Noob/Developer of The Hotwife
Game Developer
Jan 12, 2020
Hey all,

Here is the official "I'm not dead!" post, even though you all had reason to believe it.
Chapter 2 is done, like released, not vapourware, not abandoned, actually released and I can finally move on to the next chapter. I have written more at the Itch link below.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Is there some kind of connection between sharing / cuckhold fantasy and being into very well endowed women? For some reason the overwhelming majority of women that are in these games tend to have gigantic breasts / butts.

• Haha
Reactions: Randeep44 and Hjyfh

NSN Stories

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2020
Is there some kind of connection between sharing / cuckhold fantasy and being into very well endowed women? For some reason the overwhelming majority of women that are in these games tend to have gigantic breasts / butts.
I like big tits & bbw's, what can I say? Met another hotwife couple last night and she was average with nice sized tits. Just in the author's view I guess. Though I will say that the couple you meet in the Chapter 2 club has nice some little boobies ;)

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
I love the game idea (y), but I would love to see all scenes animated and with sounds and/or moans during them. That would be really stronger turn on :) I wish developer good luck;)

Reactions: JeiTrd

NSN Stories

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2020
I love the game idea (y), but I would love to see all scenes animated and with sounds and/or moans during them. That would be really stronger turn on :) I wish developer good luck;)
I would love to do all that but realistically it can't happen with my resources and skills. More sounds is something that I am trying to work in though. I just keep recording audio of my partner at the sex club and need to try to make it fit in and be clear :p

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
just keep recording audio of my partner at the sex club and need to try to make it fit in and be clear :p
The recording of the orgy? sounded like a gangbang from hell. It didn't mix well with the background music (no fade in/out). Maybe discard the idea, I don't think it's worth the effort.

NSN Stories

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2020
What's changed between 19b and 20?
A few bugs, a new scene, dialog, moved to .webp from .png to make the download more reasonable. Not a super ton but it's what I am generally calling the final release of Chapter 2. Next version hopefully will be 2.9 and closer to 3 being published.

Reactions: charlie6039

NSN Stories

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2020
The recording of the orgy? sounded like a gangbang from hell. It didn't mix well with the background music (no fade in/out). Maybe discard the idea, I don't think it's worth the effort.
Fair enough, it is one of those things I would like to improve my skills on and be able to include. Recording at the club with the loud music is really tough. The story won't be returning to the club for awhile so hopefully recordings made for future scenes will be better quality.

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
Fair enough, it is one of those things I would like to improve my skills on and be able to include.
Audio can elevate an experience, sure, but there's a reason developers rarely meddle with it. Finding sources, mixing them and using them at the right moment is a difficult task, even with a huge library at your disposal.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
NSN Stories Like your game, so far, for the most part. I have been in the lifestyle for like the last 20 years, after getting divorced from someone a bit too prudish(was not our only issue). You are doing a great job at making a realistic game about the lifestyle. One issue though I found. I only said no to a few things(they are rules I have always had with my partners), no separate room play(too close to cuckolding or cheating, for my taste), no to my character giving oral at gloryhole(nttawwt) and no to kissing(to me, that is something only between partners, not with other swingers). When I went upstairs with the couple to the private room, first thing that happened was kissing.

I also suggest enabling the back button, maybe limit it to only a few screens back. I missed a few lines due to accidental bumping of my touchpad.

Dec 9, 2021
Premise is good. Enjoyed the story so far.

The illistrations could use a bit of work. Crisper visual and the body size proportions were not consistent and that threw me off a bit. Such as:

1. Hand and Foot size changes
2. Upper Arms
3. Face could use some fine tuning

Again I enjoyed it, but that is my critique for what could use improvement.

Reactions: NSN Stories

NSN Stories

Game Developer
Jan 12, 2020
NSN Stories Like your game, so far, for the most part. I have been in the lifestyle for like the last 20 years, after getting divorced from someone a bit too prudish(was not our only issue). You are doing a great job at making a realistic game about the lifestyle. One issue though I found. I only said no to a few things(they are rules I have always had with my partners), no separate room play(too close to cuckolding or cheating, for my taste), no to my character giving oral at gloryhole(nttawwt) and no to kissing(to me, that is something only between partners, not with other swingers). When I went upstairs with the couple to the private room, first thing that happened was kissing.

I also suggest enabling the back button, maybe limit it to only a few screens back. I missed a few lines due to accidental bumping of my touchpad.
One of the major delays in getting the next chapter out was trying to fit all the choices I allowed in. I had to make the decision that I just wasn't able to accommodate all the choices I allowed and had to cut my losses or else it would have never been released. So apologies I wasn't able to reflect your choices at the club. The intent was fully there when writing the options in Chapter 1.

The back button should be enabled? I didn't do anything to restrict it and it was working in my testing.

I am planning on trying to make my life simpler with less choices like in Chapter 1 but still make the choices matter. If you don't want the cuck stuff, my opinion is that you should never see it. At least, to the best of my ability. Thanks for the feedback :D

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
This was certainly an unexpected present! I really liked the first chapter so I'm thrilled the game is still alive!

The new chapter is quite nice. Lots of fun stuff to see and the MC and Jo are a great couple. It would have been cool to see even more of the club, but I appreciate the time that would have required; I'll happily take a more-than-half-full glass now rather than having to wait in limbo even longer. :)

The only thing I'm not sure how I feel about is the (apparently) random variations of certain scenes; on the one hand it's nice to see some variation, but on the other it can be frustrating if you don't like the one you get and have no direct control over it. It's not too had to reload and retry when that happen so I don't think it's serious issue here, but I'd get nervous if random outcomes become more of a thing in the future.

But overall a *very* solid sophomore outing. I eagerly await Chapter 3!

• Love
Reactions: NSN Stories

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Your variables in and before the club are a bit of a mess.
For some reason the no_kissing variable doesn't get set when you select it on
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No idea why, I haven't unren'd to look at the script but I confirmed with URM that it wasn't set after.
If you turn soft off and also have receive oral off then
variables get set and the discussion about swapping gets bypassed. That leaves same_soft_no set to false because the point where it gets set gets bypassed, then at the Bill and Emily scene the game ends up calling same_soft_no instead of the variables that have been set. It'd probably work to just have same_soft_no get set at the above point as well to get around that.
Then if you do have that variable set properly
error code pops up and if you ignore it the bench scene optionally plays through anyway regardless of variables.
As far as I can tell q_watch_mutual isn't set anywhere and according to URM isn't set by default anywhere either. Even if you have both oral choices turned off Jo gets eaten out. If you manually set it in the console to 1 or 0 the scene plays either way as well.

Doesn't really matter because for one thing your core fan base probably isn't turning those options off, and for another the only scenes where they get referenced are avoidable anyway through choices, but they do work out to be a bit of a mess if you do pick those options.
Overall though you've done a pretty good job of letting players pick and choose the content they want, the two MCs are pretty likeable, nothing feels forced, Jo reacts well anytime MMC says no to something and nothing about it comes across as gross or manipulative. You've done a good job of avoiding any NTR vibes. I downloaded this game intending to just skip through everything but the sex scenes and instead I found myself actually playing through it and reading everything.

Reactions: ename144
4.80 star(s) 14 Votes