BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
1682473907665.png

Overview:
The story revolves around the main character who starts working at the company where their father works during their summer vacation. After their father mysteriously disappears, the character finds themselves in various adventures. Will they be able to find their father? In this long season filled with interesting relationships and strange stories, it is necessary to protect the character and their surroundings.​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-26
Release Date: 2023-04-26
Developer: Maid Dev Games
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

f95.png f951.png f952.png f953.png f954.png f955.png f956.png f957.png

Last edited:

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
Still only in the introducation of characters, and several mistakes already.
Name the MC, yet he's often referred to by his default name. ("this is Ray's mother". Who's Ray, definitely not the MC coz I didnt name him that)
There's a lack of " , " in many places making the sentences (the few there are in current build) confusing.
Another example, (one of MANY) the introduction to Bianca is done by saying "This is Bianca's friend and the owner of a spa center". That makes it sound like this person is Bianca's friend. But it's not, it's apparently Bianca that gets that..introduction.
It bothered me, but I'm sure the dev will fix these things. I'm not even 10 lines into the game yet...this might be...fun :D
Not a great start tbh though.
Harsh? nah, pure honesty and criticism only.

Edit: Be aware there's zero gameplay, only super quick introduction of characters. It's over in less than 2 minutes.
Dont bother downloading this unless you're extremely bored. Wait for next release. This is not even a 0.1 just so you're aware, it's literally just an 'announcement' or proof of concept. :)

Last edited:

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Very thicc!! Is swinging/sharing planned? Judging from the fact that there are 2 male MC's?

moonshadow

May 6, 2017
Very thicc!! Is swinging/sharing planned? Judging from the fact that there are 2 male MC's?
There's future tags in the "Genre" under the spoiler.. I'm gonna assume if a certain tag isnt there, it wont be. But who knows.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nerro

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
After their father mysteriously disappears, the character finds themselves in various adventures. Will they be able to find their father?
1222429_giphy.gif

that overview sound like Multiple protagonist tag is necessary(?), and looking at that banner definitely needs a Shota tag :KEK: .
Dev, from the images looks like it could be a fuckfest game? (Free for all)

Well I hope dev can clarify if at least kinks/fetishes are avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene) or maybe forced.

Anyway Good luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: risky0

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I think THEIR going to get some big butt, and I can not lie. :LOL:

Welcome and good luck, Maid Dev Games

DubDubDub

Aug 23, 2019
Yeah.. I believe the Dev (Maid Dev Games ) should add a note to the Original post (if he is the one that will maintain it, considering it wasn't him who posted it).
The Futa is there in the "future tags" (and clear on the screenshots), but although there is the "Cheating" tag, there is no "Sharing"/"Netorare" tags.
And the dude on the right hand side, with that girl, is giving some NTR vibes. Unless this will be a "Multi Protagonists" game and you will/can play not only as the dude in the middle, but also another character (male or female), ex: the dude on the far right side.

Which, again: If it is an NTR game, that's ok. To each their own. I personally don't like and wouldn't play it (if there is NTR, specially unavoidable), but there are people who like it, so it is just a matter of properly informing it. Which I believe a note on the original post could clarify.
Could avoid confusion and minimize useless discussions down the road.

Last edited:

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Character models look (mostly) very nice, however if there's any sexual content involving Alex and any girl whatsoever that's some cuck shit and I'm never touching this game again.

Also, I have no problems at all with transgender characters but Asuka looks like a mangled goblin and it seems to me that making a trans character ugly on purpose isn't actually nice towards anyone. Plenty of trans girls look absolutely stunning and passes as cis girls without problem. And on the flip side, there are plenty of ugly cis women as well, so if your argument is "realism"/representation, why not represent ugly cis girls as well? It's just a double standard for no reason.

Reactions: punisher2099

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Character models look (mostly) very nice, however if there's any sexual content involving Alex and any girl whatsoever that's some cuck shit and I'm never touching this game again.

Also, I have no problems at all with transgender characters but Asuka looks like a mangled goblin and it seems to me that making a trans character ugly on purpose isn't actually nice towards anyone. Plenty of trans girls look absolutely stunning and passes as cis girls without problem. And on the flip side, there are plenty of ugly cis women as well, so if your argument is "realism"/representation, why not represent ugly cis girls as well? It's just a double standard for no reason.
So there's ugly guys and a midget mc?
ryan-reynolds-great.gif

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
The games where there's like a small stature MC and then a bunch of amazon women always cracks me up.

I'll be watching this one for the next release.

Reactions: Lust0ne
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote