VN Ren'Py Ray's Way [v0.1] [Maid Dev Games]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Lust0ne

Jul 24, 2020
Gonna mark this watch to see how it fares and hopefully with those future tags it'll be a good game! (y)

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
Taller waifus? I'm in if this is a "sole male" work.

I don't mind the futa, but over the almost trope of adding a futa to dance around the issue many have of another guy banging MC's potential waifus.

Games like this where they present an array of waifus feel like just baiting someone into feeling like they're harem games, even when they apparently aren't?

Also clarification if the futa is an "ACTUAL" Futanari or trans would be good. If not I'll pass, especially given the group sex tag is a bit sketch.

Reactions: FideoKojima

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Very thicc!! Is swinging/sharing planned? Judging from the fact that there are 2 male MC's?
Bruh... there's a futa showing a chick her dick... 100% gonna have that. And wouldn't be surprised if it had Netorare too (intentionally or unintentionally).

Like legit, looking at the randomness of the tags and previews.... this image pretty much summarizes how the dev came up with this game:
1682488611477.png

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
The dev needs to clarify whether there will be ntr/sharing in this. It looks like it will be at least with the trans/futa. Will that pink haired girl be a li of the mc? Will this have a harem path? Come on dev let us know.
My friend, this game looks like it has ntr undercover with any silly excuse about why it's not ntr. I will see how it evolves but yes, it seems that it will be one of those that I will soon take to the trash

Last edited:
Reactions: Gojii

Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
I mean... interesting concept, but no content at the moment.
If you're actually able to get 2-3 week cycles in for content releases then I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes .

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
All the milfs are on the MC's side (apparently) and the only girl similar in age to the MC, is hugging another older man, it's weird to say the least, and I believe there's a lack of tag in this game, based on the images.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote