VN Ren'Py Ray's Way [v0.1] [Maid Dev Games]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Looks interesting as far characters go, but too early to decide on the story.

The game could definitely do with more tags though.:coffee:

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
I hope it will not be another game like jen's Dilemma or Bad Bobby where you have to connect your brain with the developper logic...
It's just a wate of time and does not make interest to the game and generate a lot of request of walkthrough.
A good hint interface will be appeciated.
Regards

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Well this looks like a shitty sandbox game with events here and there and you rinse and repeat until death takes you from that hell. I have seen the word tasks, so i guess crappy mingames, thats the rotten cherry on top of the shit cake!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
"..I'm currently seeking assistance because i don't have a strong command of English.."
This had me crack up. Let's help him invade right now!

By the way. I wouldn't call it even an intro. We are shown a few characters in front of a black background and that is it. The screenshot scenes are not currently in. The guy in one of those is the father.

Last edited:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
This is probally the shortest 0.1 version ever

Just a characters introduction :ROFLMAO: They be like hi mc im this person and thats it :ROFLMAO:

Can already tell the updates will probally be equally as short and probally will become a cash grab were if they dont get enough they end it after 2 updates :LOL:

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
"..I'm currently seeking assistance because i don't have a strong command of English.."
This had me crack up. Let's help him invade right now!
This had me cracking up. :LOL: the irony.

Half the fun here is reading comments like these.

I would call it an intro to the characters, not the game so much.
Who posted this? not the DEV.

The DEV is obviously a newbie. I wish him much success.
I can help with the dialogue. DM Me when you become a member.(y)

Nov 25, 2021
The story revolves around the main character who starts working at the company where their father works during their summer vacation.
From the screenshots it looks like he's working at a meat-packing plant.

After their father mysteriously disappears
Well, you don't want to know how the sausage is made...

• Haha
Reactions: vonamatas

Maid Dev Games

Apr 12, 2023
Thank you very much for your nice reviews. Please don't be mad at me for the game taking under 30 seconds. I wanted to make an announcement. I am developing alone on a laptop and I want to offer you a pleasant time by producing really nice content. Thank you very much for your comments and experience of the game. I definitely need help with English because my grammar knowledge is very bad. I will fix this. I will get professional help. If we have a willing friend on this subject, we can definitely work together.

Also, I will definitely respond to your requests, albeit slowly. Please send me a private message about what you want to see in the game.I created a list for these requests and I shape the story accordingly.

Best regards to you all

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Thank you very much for your nice reviews. Please don't be mad at me for the game taking under 30 seconds. I wanted to make an announcement. I am developing alone on a laptop and I want to offer you a pleasant time by producing really nice content. Thank you very much for your comments and experience of the game. I definitely need help with English because my grammar knowledge is very bad. I will fix this. I will get professional help. If we have a willing friend on this subject, we can definitely work together.

Also, I will definitely respond to your requests, albeit slowly. Please send me a private message about what you want to see in the game.I created a list for these requests and I shape the story accordingly.

Best regards to you all
Oh God please don't do that it'll just end up a nonsensical mess of random scenes that don't follow any sort of logic.

Reactions: Ursus4321 and Gojii

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Shota MC I can tolerate, but Futa and other dudes around? Nah, what a waste of some thicc whores

Reactions: Gojii

Ahzabake

Nov 14, 2022
Hmm says updates every 2-3 weeks, but it's about 2 months later, and it's still an introduction? :unsure:

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote