Thread Updated: 2023-03-13
Release Date: 2023-03-12
Developer: CHAIXAS-GAMES - -
Censored: None
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - -
Mac: - -
Others: - -

isabella_05.jpg jennifer_06.jpg nadine_cum_pussy_02.jpg pamella_cum_mouth_01.jpg russell_cum_pussy_01.jpg

Last edited:

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
Fat chicks need love too.

Also, while not my thing, this is just about the only context where such oversized natural breasts make any kind of sense.

I could have made a lame easy joke here, but I'd rather be body positive than an asshole.
Let me tell you something, if you think that only fat girls can have oversized natural breast then yeah, you still are an asshole. Nothing personal buddy and this have nothing to do with body positive and shit, there are bodys of every tipe that even a small woman can have gorgerous tits, that's how it works genetic.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Let me tell you something, if you think that only fat girls can have oversized natural breast then yeah, you still are an asshole. Nothing personal buddy and this have nothing to do with body positive and shit, there are bodys of every tipe that even a small woman can have gorgerous tits, that's how it works genetic.
Yeah, that's why I said 'just about', I'm not discounting the 1 in a million 4'8'' oppai loli with DD's; but that doesn't make that person any less of a rare exception. You're just going to be far more likely to see bigger tits (and especially comically oversized ones) on bigger and overweight chicks. Not a lot of 300+ pound 'A cup cuties' to be had, and it's not controversial or rude to make note of it. But seeing as how comically oversized tits are typically paired with thin hourglass figures, the girls in the OP are just far more representative of real life than probably 95% or more of what we see around here on F95Zone. Sorry if pointing that out upsets you for some strange reason...

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
Yeah, that's why I said 'just about', I'm not discounting the 1 in a million 4'8'' oppai loli with DD's; but that doesn't make that person any less of a rare exception. You're just going to be far more likely to see bigger tits (and especially comically oversized ones) on bigger and overweight chicks. Not a lot of 300+ pound 'A cup cuties' to be had, and it's not controversial or rude to make note of it. But seeing as how comically oversized tits are typically paired with thin hourglass figures, the girls in the OP are just far more representative of real life than probably 95% or more of what we see around here on F95Zone. Sorry if pointing that out upsets you for some strange reason...
Upset me? haha quite the counter part of it when i read you it gives me a nice smile xD as i told you on my coment, it was nothing personal. and im not talking about lolis cmon i was talking about bodys on real world buddy, i have a friend that her stature is 1'60 and she have 120 cm of breast hey and with fit body and a big ass (sorry for my english) So as i say every body is a world.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
InternshipAtPlayWifGirl-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​