Ren'Py Completed Internship at PlayWifGirl [Final] [CHAIXAS-GAMES]

florvas

Jan 18, 2018
Sad Chaixas is so "quantity over quality". There's really not a lot of love for big gals out there, sucks that one of the main devs for them just pumps out as many bottom-tier games as he can. Proofreading? Scene quality/quantity? Story? Not here, there's not.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
OMG this developer and these plump women, sheesh dont get me wrong i love big booties but not that big, but aye i still love the thickness tho hahahaha :love:;)

Maxus_mudo

Nov 17, 2022
Upset me? haha quite the counter part of it when i read you it gives me a nice smile xD as i told you on my coment, it was nothing personal. and im not talking about lolis cmon i was talking about bodys on real world buddy, i have a friend that her stature is 1'60 and she have 120 cm of breast hey and with fit body and a big ass (sorry for my english) So as i say every body is a world.
Of course there are real life women with natural oversized tits. They also suffer from terrible back problems for most of their lives. Not being horrible but I personally would rather not have anything to do with someone that was chronically disabled and looking at large medical bills in their future. Not that fat chicks aren't heading that way ... but I took the original comment from a purely aesthetic viewpoint, and I agree with them. Big tits require a big body to not look stupid and as you pointed out yourself, your friend has a big ass.