2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
sfxthumb3.jpg

Overview:
Have fun with the characters you much love from the Street Fighter series in a vast set of challenges that will put your abilities to the test.
Continue with the story from the previous game as you try to free yourself from the horny fighters? will you succumb upon their lustful practices... or will
you fight through in order to obtain absolute dominance?
Thread Updated: 2022-07-20
Release Date: 2022-07-20
Developer: SFManiac
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Previous Game: Street Fighter X Remake
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - -
Other:
Android*

*This port/version isn't made, nor is endorsed by the dev. Download and use at your own risk

map_ground.jpg challenge1_hover.jpg b9.jpg a12.jpg a50a.jpg a14.jpg a17.jpg a2.jpg a114.jpg a111.jpg post1.jpg a25.jpg a23.jpg b93.jpg b25.jpg a33.jpg a53.jpg post2.jpg b12.jpg a89.jpg a59.jpg a68.jpg a70.jpg a82.jpg a96.jpg a98.jpg a101.jpg b3.jpg b72.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Umm...Can we say no to the horse and get something else instead if we dont like to see that?...asking for a friend.;)
I played some of the first game and I loved what I saw, but it was long before that tag was added and truthfully I haven't gone back to finish it yet but I dont wanna be blindsided by it when I decide to play. know what I mean?
SFManiac

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
>sees 3d shota
Hm,better grab this now for the off-chance that something...or someone happens.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Umm...Can we say no to the horse and get something else instead if we dont like to see that?...asking for a friend.;)
I played some of the first game and I loved what I saw, but it was long before that tag was added and truthfully I haven't gone back to finish it yet but I dont wanna be blindsided by it when I decide to play. know what I mean?
SFManiac
Nvm, I know why the horse is there now. Its an ending plot point from the previous game. Ah well. I can close my eyes.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes