EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
BG.jpg

Overview:
You are an ordinary young man, your father dies in an automobile accident and your mother died when you were born, so they take you to an orphanage until you reach the age of majority. But one day you receive a mysterious letter inviting you to study in a private school. When you arrive at the Island, you realize that nothing of what you consider normal, is not so much anymore.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 2018/11/27
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.1.5-2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Leocid2 is now working on a Revamped version which you can find HERE

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Others:
-

15860225041952831935.jpg 1.jpg 3 (1).jpg 2 (1).jpg 6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Bacrown

Sep 15, 2016
How much content?
1 BJ scene and 1 sex scene with the same girl. 5-10 mins max. The story is similar to Haramese Simulator in my opinion. Except in Haramese Simulator you have to pay and in this game you most likely will just have to grind stats for the girl unless they just outright want it.

Reactions: sharh10 and Sevi

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Not bad at ll I should say; I'm not a fan of balon-sized breast, but I can see that there are size for every "taste" =P
The story isn't that bad either, even if it will probably turn in the classic harem-style with sim-dating mechanic;

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Game is a trainwreck, dev has a thing for bbc.

Story is MCs daddy was the only guy on this island and he died from too much fucking, so a group of very rich white people are going to use the son now because these bitches need a 'stallion' to service them. You get assigned a personal maid, who is a huge slut and MC almost kills her from internal bleeding because 2 foot long schlong.

My verdict: game has no depth, ridiculous weeb story, dialogue is meh, models tits are so ridiculous and blocky they might've come from minecraft.

I give this -1 trouser pinocchios

hater45

Mar 7, 2017
You should wait for the next version. On Patreon I fixed a lot of his English mistakes and he will put it in the next build. I kinda of fucked up with most of the sentences in the bugfix build.

3.00 star(s) 18 Votes