Ren'Py Onhold My MILF [v0.2] [Kinkzgames]

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

xanoss

Game Developer
Jun 6, 2020
1673762949987.png

Overview:
A young man living in the suburbs stuck living with two beautiful women. Do you have what it takes to resist the temptations that surround you in this world? How far will you go for love? Will you be able to hold out against the urges, or will you fall prey to them.​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-19
Release Date: 2023-01-17
Developer: Kinkzgames
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Others: ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

5.png screenshot0002.png 3.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0006.png

Last edited by a moderator:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Request By, Kinkzgames

Nice release so far....let's see what he does with this side project in the near future...

Reactions: Ginji

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of My Milf v0.1
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

Cuadrao

Sep 18, 2018
It's so obvious this is AI generated art.

I don't mind, personally, i think there will be more games because of it, but at least i hope the effort they didn't put in art, they put in writting, etc.
Sorry to break it down to you, but if they don't care about art enough to have an IA make it, most probably they don't care about writing nor programing a decent game either.

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
It's so obvious this is AI generated art.

I don't mind, personally, i think there will be more games because of it, but at least i hope the effort they didn't put in art, they put in writting, etc.
Yes and no. As was and is the case with RPG Maker, ease of access results in vastly more releases. However, Sturgeon's law (90% is trash) will always apply so only some will be excellent.

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
The absolute audacity to make a patreon for IA generated content

Edit: 400$ Monthly already, jesus fucking christ man, some peps don't have any standards and it's very sad
While I am in agreement that games like this should be shunned and scoured from the site, their patreon wasn't started for this game, they've had a different one in development for a while.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes