EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1680953434228.jpeg

Overview:
You must defeat a bunch of females to claim your inheritance in this cruel and anti-men world.​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-24
Release Date: 2023-06-01
Developer: SaltySai - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

CLICK RETRY IF BACKGROUND 1 image issue Appears

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Anarchist CG 1-1.png Anarchist_CG_4-1.png Anarchist_B_1-14.png Anarchist_B_1-2.png Jill_B_3-10.png Jill_Cg_4-5.png Jill_B_3-1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
hmmm, will there be NTR/sharing and other such tags?

Cause name is "Feminist World" so that implies lack of loyalty/accountability and extreme levels of promiscuity, and being a "Boss bitch that don't need no man.".

With the women in such a world with body-counts in the thousands.
Sharing would imply you own or are in relationship with the girls, which i don’t think is the case. I think what you are meaning to ask is weather other men will be involved with the girls. I would like to know this too.

This forum need a “Sex with Protagonist only” tag so we can avoid you going into literally every thread to ask about NTR

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Sharing would imply you own or are in relationship with the girls, which i don’t think is the case. I think what you are meaning to ask is weather other men will be involved with the girls. I would like to know this too.

This forum need a “Sex with Protagonist only” tag so we can avoid you going into literally every thread to ask about NTR
Indeed. Although MC being involved with them is a form of relationship, especially by tag and genre standards.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Tried it out but I have no idea how to beat the girls as of yet, I mean every second turn they do some special move you have to dodge and then on the 6th turn they do an unstoppable move that just beats you instantly. I tried using the banned soda but that stuff just seemed to make the MC weaker, going from doing 50ish dmg to doing 0-20 dmg it does heal for a bit though. Also if you loose the first training fight against your sister it seems impossible to go any route but sub route but yeah seems like the dom route isn't actually implemented yet or I am missing something here.

Arctif

May 5, 2018
Tried it out but I have no idea how to beat the girls as of yet, I mean every second turn they do some special move you have to dodge and then on the 6th turn they do an unstoppable move that just beats you instantly. I tried using the banned soda but that stuff just seemed to make the MC weaker, going from doing 50ish dmg to doing 0-20 dmg it does heal for a bit though. Also if you loose the first training fight against your sister it seems impossible to go any route but sub route but yeah seems like the dom route isn't actually implemented yet or I am missing something here.
This dev often makes incomprehensible games, don't think too hard