Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Tried it out but I have no idea how to beat the girls as of yet, I mean every second turn they do some special move you have to dodge and then on the 6th turn they do an unstoppable move that just beats you instantly. I tried using the banned soda but that stuff just seemed to make the MC weaker, going from doing 50ish dmg to doing 0-20 dmg it does heal for a bit though. Also if you loose the first training fight against your sister it seems impossible to go any route but sub route but yeah seems like the dom route isn't actually implemented yet or I am missing something here.
You survive to turn 6, then if your sub count is low she gives up. I guess i could make her easier to beat and choreograph special attacks with more than a dialogue hint?

MrDeadRat

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, no there is no possibilty for a dom path despite the description telling you otherwise, you always lose to sis and get sub points and after that I don't see how you are supposed to win the fight against the anarchist, I tried replaying this shit so many times thinking that maybe if I use all my alerts at different times something will happen, but nope, you just lose

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
You survive to turn 6, then if your sub count is low she gives up. I guess i could make her easier to beat and choreograph special attacks with more than a dialogue hint?
Maybe I was doing something wrong then since basically I picked the two dom choices with the sis +10 dom, went to the gym + got the banned soda on the way. Fought the sis but auto lost, then got pointed at her locker, unsure if I could pick jerk off to panties or not but the MC jerked off +5 sub. Then I tried fighting again still auto lost might have gotten +5 sub here unsure, went to bed got a text saying I now lost access to equality potion + route. Next day fought with the Arcanist first fight I had no mp to use for dodging since I used it up against the sis and it appearently doesn't regen from the sleeping. Again auto lost on turn 6-7 then again went to locker jerked off to panties and then auto lost again I kept getting +sub from the Arcanist. Then it just went end of content. Thats at least how my playthrough went.

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
View attachment 2530773

Overview:
You must defeat a bunch of females to claim your inheritance in this cruel and anti-men world.​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-08
Release Date: 2023-04-01
Developer: SaltySai - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

CLICK RETRY IF BACKGROUND 1 image issue Appears

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2530760 View attachment 2530753 View attachment 2530754 View attachment 2530755 View attachment 2530756 View attachment 2530757 View attachment 2530758
One More Horror game:ROFLMAO:

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: t727 and Thecatbred
Oct 8, 2019
The comments here are already turning into a warzone despite this not being out for even a day at this point, I wonder if the mods will get involved

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Does anyone know how to get this scene?

View attachment 2531842
the literal only way to get half the scenes in the game is to cheat, amazing game
Maybe I was doing something wrong then since basically I picked the two dom choices with the sis +10 dom, went to the gym + got the banned soda on the way. Fought the sis but auto lost, then got pointed at her locker, unsure if I could pick jerk off to panties or not but the MC jerked off +5 sub. Then I tried fighting again still auto lost might have gotten +5 sub here unsure, went to bed got a text saying I now lost access to equality potion + route. Next day fought with the Arcanist first fight I had no mp to use for dodging since I used it up against the sis and it appearently doesn't regen from the sleeping. Again auto lost on turn 6-7 then again went to locker jerked off to panties and then auto lost again I kept getting +sub from the Arcanist. Then it just went end of content. Thats at least how my playthrough went.
I'll upload a full save. I'll balance the combat later.

Full save Attached

Last edited:

rupuka

Jul 8, 2017
As i thought, you don't know.
You thought that some random person that wasn't the one who quote you didn't know something related to the reply? That's a very weird assumption to have. Never have I ever seen someone quote me and think "8bit_gamer92 just reply to me. I bet Xx_sniper420_xX is quite unlettered in this topic"

Klab040855

Mar 25, 2019
Wow it was hard to win the battles, i had to try multiple times, a tip if you want to win the battles don't use the drink too early, it cures you but reduces your damage and don't try to dodge every attack you have to take some hits to do enought damage.

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Wow it was hard to win the battles, i had to try multiple times, a tip if you want to win the battles don't use the drink too early, it cures you but reduces your damage and don't try to dodge every attack you have to take some hits to do enought damage.
Please don't balance the combat or at least make it optional the easy mode, it was fun having to discover how to win every battle.
That was my thinking. i playtested the battles and it wasn't that hard. (I'll be adding hint warnings before special skill uses in the future)

You can use the drink as soon as you collect them each day even before the battle begins, i'll definitely try to make that clearer too.

Damn, thanks for the positivity... was starting to question the entire battle/game concept.

Reactions: amaiakagane

Klab040855

Mar 25, 2019
That was my thinking. i playtested the battles and it wasn't that hard. (I'll be adding hint warnings before special skill uses in the future)

You can use the drink as soon as you collect them each day even before the battle begins, i'll definitely try to make that clearer too.

Damn, thanks for the positivity... was starting to question the entire battle/game concept.
Just do what you want and ignore other people, there is a lot of haters on this site, the game is yours, you can do whathever you want with him.

Reactions: Thecatbred