Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
So if you pick the sub choices in the beginning it leads to losing after a few turns? Cause I did pick the ones that give the dom points. And it seems like there actually is a problem the contraband drink where it decreases the attack unless that's on purpose then I would say that's a pretty neat little cheeky trick you did there.
I wish lol, thought of that but decided to not do that since there has to be a dom route.

It does seem that the contraband drink decreases the players attack. I don't know if that was supposed to be on purpose or if it's a bug but I'll try playing without drinking it.
It'll be fixed next version since my current build has it working well.

Just wanna point out that my comments wasn't so much a complaint as that I just didn't understand how to beat the girls with the info I was given. I also didn't retry the battles a ton of times but like for instance let's take the first battle with the sis.

First time I just got killed cause of the nut kick + dmg, then I started using dodge ability but then I noticed I would get auto killed as mentioned on turn 6 I believe. Then I tried to save the dodge ability and used guard instead which seemed to work better vs the normal special attack since the dodge didn't decrease the dmg taken but only let you dodge the nut kick while guard decreased dmg and let you dodge the nut kick but still had to take the stomp attack. But again still seemed to get auto killed on turn 6 even if I still had hp or tried to use the dodge ability at that point.

I did follow the vid you posted and yeah that worked though the numbers seems to be very tight with me dying three times in a row before I was able to beat her with the strat you posted. I think it can be fixed quite easily by just upping the MC's hp by maybe 20hp or giving him 1 more attack since at the moment he does about 55-60ish dmg I believe per attack but unless he get's most of them close to 60 dmg, I don't know her hp so I can only guess and I don't wanna playtest till I find out xD, then he loses because then he has too low hp to survive another hit. So either the MC needs more dmg to always be able to pass with that strat or more hp to survive another hit or it's going to be complete RNG if he wins or not. If you want it to be like this then it's fine but if you want players to be able to pick dom or sub route without having to reload multiple times then it needs to be balanced a bit more.

Edit: I did try using the banned soda to heal so that I would have enough hp to surive another hit but then you get the auto loose option if you don't beat her on that turn and during the second fight it's impossible to win since you seem to go onto the sub route if you lose the first fight.

Still I'm looking forward to where this goes since I do enjoy the strong female games either with them getting dommed or inflicting the sub
My bad! Im just very combative from people who just came here to hate after failing at the first tutorial battle, the banned drink not working is a major factor since usually its a lot easier and just surviving should let you progress the dom route after 9 turns or 6 turns for the tutorial. (I implement buying health potions and fight rewards later).

I'll be noob proofing the start by haaving a clear sub/dom option at the begining so people don't have a 5 sub 5 dom variable forcing them unto the else option in all branches moving forward leaving them in limbo. Thanks for your insight! Appreciate it.

Daggus

Jan 7, 2018
Can someone post a video on how to beat the 2nd fighter, you just die everytime you fight her in my experience

Oct 23, 2018
The first 2 dom options seem to come from an annoying brat rather than a dom guy. His dialogue needs some work.

Also, it's strange that even tho the girls are supposed to be stronger, you still deal around the same amount of damage (50-60) as your sister. Is it because of his training with his dad?

The drink not working as described has been noted in this thread already. the description says that it can make you as strong as a woman, but since we already deal the same damage as them, you could instead say that it doubles someone's own strength or something.

Would be nice if they had a health bar too, so we can use a bit of strategy.

Ass scenes are nice, but i'm not a fan of farts. it's a shame that if you're not into that fetish then the entire scene gets skipped.

Overall i really like the concept. i'll be sure to follow your progress. I'm a sucker for "domination loss" tags and feminists being sexually "owned" by guys as well as "owning" them. that is, as a roleplaying fetish, and not as an incel fantasy. If this is a game made by an incel for incels then i can see the dialogue being ruined.

Oct 23, 2018
Oh yeah, one more thing. when you go to your house and click on the boxes on the right side, you end up on the gallery.
i don't know if this was intentional or not, i'm guessing it wasn't because the box isn't sparkling, and once you enter the room you can't exit. Had to load a save for that.

poopisthebest

May 29, 2022
Does this have forced domination of the girls? I'm more interested in the opposite where mc gets dominated so would like to know if i can do a pure sub route.
Before anyone gets upset I'm just trying to find out if i wanna play it.
We can all like different things....

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Does this have forced domination of the girls? I'm more interested in the opposite where mc gets dominated so would like to know if i can do a pure sub route.
Before anyone gets upset I'm just trying to find out if i wanna play it.
We can all like different things....
That was the primary idea, like all my games but i decided to add Maledom to test the waters since some people like vengeance after playing the pure sub route or vice versa.

Reactions: poopisthebest

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
I absolutely love the themes and writing so far, this is right up my alley. Please keep it up!
Wow, that puts a smile on my face. Is this how it feels to be patted on the back?

I wish :D what kind of femdom fetishes do you have
Mostly Of them, some definitely more than others, except stuff that includes excessive blood, any gore, or similar stuff.

Reactions: abgazil

Bowsette s slave

Jan 2, 2023
Wow, that puts a smile on my face. Is this how it feels to be patted on the back?

Mostly Of them, some definitely more than others, except stuff that includes excessive blood, any gore, or similar stuff.
our tastes are the same

9ce2fc3054a2ac9aecda279cca74b53c.png

Last edited: