yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FeministWorld-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

hawat

May 27, 2022
Hello,
Nice game.
I have a question. After the first training I get teleported in a dirty apartment. After running around in the apartment I get teleported in some place covered in grass. 2 versions of my sister and 2 versions of an other girl are there. I cannot leave the place? Is this a bug or am I missing something? Because I am stuck. Thank you.

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Hello,
Nice game.
I have a question. After the first training I get teleported in a dirty apartment. After running around in the apartment I get teleported in some place covered in grass. 2 versions of my sister and 2 versions of an other girl are there. I cannot leave the place? Is this a bug or am I missing something? Because I am stuck. Thank you.
Thats the Rec Toom, to see all the scenes in the game. You're supposed to sleep to progress the story.

hawat

May 27, 2022
Thats the Rec Toom, to see all the scenes in the game. You're supposed to sleep to progress the story.
Thank you for the answer. Am I supposed to sleep in this Rec Toom? Because I cannot find the option to sleep. Otherwise can I just leave? Or am I stuck? Do I have to start over? If so how can I avoid getting back in?

Thecatbred

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2018
Thank you for the answer. Am I supposed to sleep in this Rec Toom? Because I cannot find the option to sleep. Otherwise can I just leave? Or am I stuck? Do I have to start over? If so how can I avoid getting back in?
It's basically a scene viewer for people who only want to see scenes.

Newbienester

Jan 6, 2018
Been playing a few Saltysai games: this one is by far the best made.

Plot is way easier to follow, progression is more straightforward, and the art looks way better. Can't wait to see it continue