VN Ren'Py Abandoned Outcast [Ch. 1 v1.0] [4INN]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1.jpg

Overview:
The story is about a high school dropout, who lives his life by the day, retelling his past to the reader, with choices that change the end result of the story. Mental health, drug use, and the MC's deviant desires take a big part in the main plot of the games chapters. He lives in the suburbs with his step-mother and step-sister. (This can be changed to whomever you desire). Sadly, his father left him at an early age.
The game starts off with big news, that changes the MC's daily life, even more, making it harder for him to keep composure around others.​

Updated: 30/09/2018
Developer:
Censorship: None
Version: Chapter 1 v1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Features:

Download
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - -

b4.jpg i49.jpg i63_1.jpg i68m1.jpg UYzY5Lc.jpg YJO2qco.jpg

Last edited:

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
I'll have a look...

Liked that. will watch to see how it goes. I'm hoping playing as "not straight" opens a "bi - anything is possible" route rather than having to choose straight or gay. Nice to have open options. Thanks for the game.

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
looking good so far. sister's model is something new.
game's tone seems a bit dark overall which is new aswell. project seems quite ambitious, hope the dev can pull it off.

Oct 30, 2017
Incest,MILF.. i'm coming...

''He lives in the suburbs with his step-mother and step-sister'' (This can be changed to whomever you desire)... Really? I'm In...

Reactions: ZARDOZ7

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
This was pretty good start. The tone seemed quite dark, but it has a lot of potential and the renders are very good indeed.

Hopefully, the quality of the storyline will work as well the renders.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
The renders are quite good and I like the approach and I am curious where the journey goes.

BUT - the version number is very misleading. It's more a demo and not a 1.0 version, not Chapter 1 either. It's an intro or a demo with about 10min content, depending on how fast you read it.

Edit: changes something that was wrong ^^

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
I absolute loved the models, for once its nice to see women with proper physiques, also the sister has the most wet dream combo I have ever seen, ginger, freckles, athletic, smokey eye-shadow, bracers. Looking forward to next update

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: str8up and Driver9r

A360

Jun 29, 2018
Kinda like the fact it looks like it'll have multipe options and really like the renders. Just started giving him £1 on Patreon (learnt my lesson with higher amounts too many devs just go dark), looks like I'm his first Patron so guessing this is super early so hope it goes well.

Driver9r

Jun 26, 2017
"The project that I'm currently working on is not the highest priority, more so a hobby, depending on how well this goes, it can easily change! :)
The game I'm currently working on is called "Outcast"."
NOOOOOOOOO I really want this one finished, or at least expanded.

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Good looking models, unique too and - for a welcome change - rather older looking than too young. The Step-Sis for example is said to be 18 but looks in her early to mid-twenties, which I like. And especilayy the MC actually looks like he is old enough to have grown a bit of chest hair! Thank Crom! I have had it with all those boring shotas and asshole teens as MCs.
Story has a darker twist, which suits me well too. Looking forward to see where this goes, def worth following.

Reactions: Driver9r

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017

Sister and her friend look nice didn't pay much attention to the mother. Seems like it might be fun later on when there's more content.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote