VN Ren'Py Abandoned Outcast [Ch. 1 v1.0] [4INN]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
This game looks very promising and I liked it a lot. Nice models and the story is interesting enough for me to read everything. One disappointing fact is that is a new game from new developer which means we will have to wait for a long time for updates. If you not sure about this game don't hesitate to try it.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Umm, what's with the x86 and x64 versions? The tag claims it to be a Ren'Py game, but Ren'Py exists only as a 32-bit software (the Windows PC version), it means that these versions should be copies of each other.
Or is it because the 64-bit game includes a 64-bit Linux version?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
tanline ass of the gods :O oh my..thumbs up!
i realllly like tanlines..i mean..fries and gravy level like...

soleroth

Jun 9, 2017
very short but looking good. love the mother with wet hair over her face made her look like lara croft
great to be able to choose what you do and don't want

hyco2

Sep 15, 2017
I played it, and...
... I like it. Not that there is a lot to like yet, but it shows promise. I don't think your choices have already consequences (or do you get a brother when you are gay? And a Father? Seems only fair). The bodytyp of the sister is too broomsticky for my tastes, so what. But the renders are good. And the bit of story we have rolls good. The english is at least better than mine, no engrish for once. If the devs now learn about contrast, and make the color of the text in the input fields so you can read it, then I would run out of nitpicks.

Dec 28, 2017
Love the fact that you can choose the content type upfront. But not thrilled with the choices that mean next to nothing. I suppose these were plot related choices early on. Let's hope they don't become a big part of the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
OHHHHH Excellent start..Good graphics ,plot and script Extra star just pending a couple of updates to see it stays true. To NTR lovers: huge potential, << i love to see the ntr route xD...
I was very surprised by this game very captivating characters very interesting and that are all the characters are
EXTREMELY WONDERFUL SEXY HOT OHHHH :}---fapfapfapfpafp more !!!!!!!

Reactions: Tony_Stark

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Outcast CH1 v1.0
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote