Ren'Py Abandoned Dark Woods Society [v0.1.0] [Ape Studios]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ApeStudios

Matt -- Lord of wrong deadliness and info dumps
Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020

newcover.png

Overview:
The game takes place in a dystopic future, on a planet close to Earth. After 100 years of its colonization, all of our defects are repeated and our addictions are evident.
Themes such as slavery, urban violence and lust are recurrent. In the midst of chaos, a young man has just joined one of the biggest gangs on the planet in an attempt to get rich.
You will play as Jack (or the name you prefere ) in his quest for money, fame and even love. Your choices will define the future of his gang, The Gang Bangers and everyone around him. Get ready to find a world with a cyberpunk theme that will be vast and with many hours of gameplay.​

Thread Updated: 2020-10-25
Release Date: 2020-10-25
Developer: Ape Studios - -
Censored: No
Version 0.1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Winx86 32: - - - - -

firstimage.png lilandjack.jpeg reikko6.png reikomorning.jpeg anne1.png corridor.jpeg jackstreet.jpeg map.jpeg risck.png

Last edited:

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Ooooh, this looks interesting!
I love the art style!
Can you bang the hot goth with blue hair with her fishnets on yet?
Not yet lol. Sorry, since Lillith is above the MC in the Gang hierachy she'll be a little more
difficult to get. But we have lot's of scenes planned for her. There's a little scene with her and some little surprises in the middle.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Not yet lol. Sorry, since Lillith is above the MC in the Gang hierachy she'll be a little more
difficult to get. But we have lot's of scenes planned for her. There's a little scene with her and some little surprises in the middle.
As long as she doesn't turn out to be a Trap or we don't have to watch her banging someone else we are all good.
Will keep an eye on this one, Big Tiddy Goth Girls in fishnets/pantyhose are my weakness.

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
As long as she doesn't turn out to be a Trap or we don't have to watch her banging someone else we are all good.
Will keep an eye on this one, Big Tiddy Goth Girls in fishnets/pantyhose are my weakness.
Oh no, I guarantee she's not a trap! And we'll put some NTR in the future but we planned it to be avoidable.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Oh no, I guarantee she's not a trap! And we'll put some NTR in the future but we planned it to be avoidable.
Sad to hear there will be NTR but as long as its avoidable (not just skipable, but actually avoidable), I'll still play and enjoy.
Any plans for adding harem elements or as the MC will I have to pick one main girl?

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Sad to hear there will be NTR but as long as its avoidable (not just skipable, but actually avoidable), I'll still play and enjoy.
Any plans for adding harem elements or as the MC will I have to pick one main girl?
Actually full avoidable, I know people might like some topics or not. I'm not whilling to force anybody to see anything they hate in real life or something. And we believe that harem would be the best way to go. Of course you can choose not to... But you'll be able to do things with all the female characters in the future.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Actually full avoidable, I know people might like some topics or not. I'm not whilling to force anybody to see anything they hate in real life or something. And we believe that harem would be the best way to go. Of course you can choose not to... But you'll be able to do things with all the female characters in the future.
Harem that is me on board i can not wait and fully avoidable NTR perfection

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
We've been waiting for ages for this one as well! You're breathtaking lol. Jokes aside hope you like it!
No! YOU (and your game) ARE BREATHTAKING, this demo was so fun to play and make me both craving for more updates and want to play Cyberpunk 2077 already (wish it would come out fast)
Love this and wish you for the best for the game project

Reactions: ApeStudios
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote