Ren'Py Abandoned Dark Woods Society [v0.1.0] [Ape Studios]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Airdry

May 24, 2017
Where can u sell the stuff u get from thefts?
Once you settle your 3000 dollar debt to the loan shark guy he'll fence the illegal goods for you, and they tend to sell for quite a lot, though I noticed some end in errors, but it's easy enough to just hit "ignore" and move on.

I really enjoyed my playthrough of the game so far, but I noticed that after I get the arguing girls to make up and they have their nightly affair and Anna texts the pictures, the game won't properly load into the next day and always freezes instead. I had to pick an option where I specifically sided with Anna instead and they didn't resolve their differences in order to proceed.

ApeStudios

Matt -- Lord of wrong deadliness and info dumps
Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Once you settle your 3000 dollar debt to the loan shark guy he'll fence the illegal goods for you, and they tend to sell for quite a lot, though I noticed some end in errors, but it's easy enough to just hit "ignore" and move on.

I really enjoyed my playthrough of the game so far, but I noticed that after I get the arguing girls to make up and they have their nightly affair and Anna texts the pictures, the game won't properly load into the next day and always freezes instead. I had to pick an option where I specifically sided with Anna instead and they didn't resolve their differences in order to proceed.
Hey man thanks for the comment! I'm glad you liked the game so far! Thanks for pointing out these bugs, they'll be fixed by next version. Those bugs are somewhat new for me, especially this one with the girls. Weird things, I played out like 20 times and I didn't got it, but I assure you that this will be fixed :)

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
No! YOU (and your game) ARE BREATHTAKING, this demo was so fun to play and make me both craving for more updates and want to play Cyberpunk 2077 already (wish it would come out fast)
Love this and wish you for the best for the game project
lol Thank you for you response! We are really happy that people are enjoying the game! We know we have a long away to go yet! But this is our only DEMO or 0.1 version, we're aiming to keep developing the game into something that people can be really excited to play! Thanks again man!

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
Dark Woods Society [v0.1.0] [Ape Studios]
Download Unofficial Android Port
Mega
Thanks for making this version man, but it seems to me that I've made a error somewhere and the game breaks after first day... I think this version us unplayable sadly...

Reactions: D-Vine

gun506

Dec 1, 2017

Did you do their event on Thursday? it might have broken the game cause of the paying rent event friday morning. I had the same issue and reloaded then did their event on saturday, which didn't cause any issues.

Reactions: Rasputia 69

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
tried the game, it's decent for a first release, lot of content u.u it's in my watchlist now u.u

Maybe you need to work a little with the sex scene with Reiko...that feels a bit rushed(i mean her relationship with MC)

and i guess MC has fetishes for breastfeeding and anal XD

Last edited:

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
the minigame is coded like crap
half the times it just opens some random renpy menu

MaienM

Dec 12, 2017
There's a bug in the stealing minigame. It appears in walkingonthestreets.rpy in the text_timer screen, where the image for the ground is set to "choicebox.png " instead of "choicebox.png" (notice the space before the closing quote).

EDIT: Ran into the same issue just minutes later when leaving my house with "corridorseta.png ", so it seems this isn't a one-off issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: GuardianZ

ApeStudios

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
the minigame is coded like crap
half the times it just opens some random renpy menu
You're playing on which OS? If it's the unofficial android version I'm afraid this is not going to work. Also, I'm a shitty programmer xD I've learned to """code""" just a few months ago, so bare with me here, this game will be developed in time. Thanks for your comment man, it's important for me to see the errors.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote