Recommending list of "sex fight" games

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Can't believe I only remembered this game recently:

You're a recently revived demon king trying to regain power, while several heroines want to track you down, beat you in combat, after which they will attempt to weaken you via sex (during which you have to make her cum multiple times to avoid have your stats drained). If you win in combat, your hot demon sister will have sex with you to restore your hp, during which you can try to make her cum as much as possible before she makes you cum (very difficult at first, required to eventually reach the game's ending).
well i guess that counts as sex fight. i put it on the list;)

• Angry
Reactions: lnppo

Omar128

Feb 3, 2018
Can't believe I only remembered this game recently:

You're a recently revived demon king trying to regain power, while several heroines want to track you down, beat you in combat, after which they will attempt to weaken you via sex (during which you have to make her cum multiple times to avoid have your stats drained). If you win in combat, your hot demon sister will have sex with you to restore your hp, during which you can try to make her cum as much as possible before she makes you cum (very difficult at first, required to eventually reach the game's ending).

I think the biggest appeal to me was the animation, such as the way you can move your character's and your opponent's model to adjust sex positions (from lying down to standing up), the way the girls get new techniques the better they get at sex, and the voice acting.
That sounds amazing... but I could not even find an English name for this game, I guess that hoping for an English translation is just hopeless wishful thinking.

mysorcpwns

Oct 8, 2017
That sounds amazing... but I could not even find an English name for this game, I guess that hoping for an English translation is just hopeless wishful thinking.
This page should give you more useful information on the game:

When Hongfire forums was still online, this was the thread for the game, which included an English patcher (I remember some parts are not translated, like the voice lines during sex I think):

I think your best bet now is to find a torrent for it.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
It's "You can't escape from the heroines!" by Illusion. Good luck finding it, or the patch, 10 years later...
That definitely qualifies as BF, and is super fun. Even though the posing battles have gone a bit cringy over the years.

I'll mention pretty much all games from
They're short, there's little content, little game, they're too expensive for what they're worth... But it's BF and playing at least one can be fun.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
It's "You can't escape from the heroines!" by Illusion. Good luck finding it, or the patch, 10 years later...
That definitely qualifies as BF, and is super fun. Even though the posing battles have gone a bit cringy over the years.

I'll mention pretty much all games from
They're short, there's little content, little game, they're too expensive for what they're worth... But it's BF and playing at least one can be fun.
I think I've seen some of their games on here but I am definitely going to give their DLSite page a look.

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Another one for the list: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-monmusu-school-of-love-final-apple-rooftop.114101/
Monmusu Park is probably in the list already? The new one has less "young-looking" girls, but the BF spirit is the same.

(btw, I agree with the BF x Sex Fight argument, especially since Japanese of all people keep releasing games with BF in their name, obviously using the term wrong. I like the BF term better but I'm also tired of correcting people who never played Succubus Quest, and/or devs outright lying about their work...)

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
i'm just going to make a list for all the games that have sex fight
Here's a "gift" for you, since I failed to notice Mogumogu was already there :rolleyes: (edit: aaand mon-musume-park as well... :confused:)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Some remarks I noted along the way:
-N°3 and mystery dungeon -> I think MC doesn't use any H-attack? and the game was just lesbian one-sided combat rape. A sequel of sorts came out recently. I've barely played the 1st, haven't touched the 2nd, so I might be wrong.
-Inkyubasu Quest was tagged as 'no reversal', among other reasons, so I haven't bothered with it. Was it BF? btw I've romanized the name like that because they use the same name as the 1st Incubus Quest, with different characters.
- all games from 開発室(the inma series) were awesome so I haven't squeezed them in a single RG ;) The older ones are best, the open-world Dolls especially.
- ^http(.+)html (.+) -> url=http$1html]$2[/url ftw!

...maybe the [Dev name] would be useful too? :unsure: Maybe a description, tags, and some fries with that as well? o_O
Either way people will be able to click on names, not unmarked urls, for starters.

Last edited:

Dood

Aug 26, 2016
Any chance you can seperate the lesbian sexfight games? Those are the ones I'm interested in. Basically games like Princess of the Ring. I guess most of the games by Toffi-sama too

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Any chance you can seperate the lesbian sexfight games? Those are the ones I'm interested in. Basically games like Princess of the Ring. I guess most of the games by Toffi-sama too
I'd argue most of Toffy's games are not BF. Rather, bizarre ryona combat rape. But technically I guess Fairy Fighting might qualify (edit: from Eluku, though o_O). Remember both parties need to be able to use sex moves to be mentioned here: one-sided rape is a no-no.
You'll be interested in Ladies Sex Bout, or Lust Memory(RJ262855). Succubus Rhapsodia can be made fully lesbian as well.

I've been trying to jog the memories deep within my loins. Here are a few obscure (male protagonist) contenders for the list:

There were these two original, strange, romantic games from the same dev.

I don't have these anymore, but if my memory doesn't fail me, battles were sex-fights. They're puzzle/adventure games with no translation, don't expect quick&easy sex.

: Another odd thing, a voice work made into a sex-fight against 2 succubi.
The issue being, the time to make one climax is always more than enough time for her sister to recover...
The sequel got abandoned :mad:

RJ096225 + its DLC RJ125462 : ELEMENTS!
Removed from DLsite a while back. Gorgeous little gem from an age long past. Also lost this one :cry:

edit omar1218 you're in luck! Turns out I kept the subtitles plugin somewhere safe(r than where I had Yuusha itself :cautious: )
Dialogues were the funniest thing! It's about all the translation needed. Vintage zip attached, with readme and all.

EDIT
So, some mod/user/bot decided to tag my files with [Virus]. So poof, here they go. Too bad if you missed them.
Good luck finding that again, it was HexSubs by boned. From Hongfire. Relay your warm thanks to the one(s) responsible.

I'm pissed off. Whomever did that, NOTIFY THE POSTER FIRST. Don't go saying behind people's backs they have herpes, damnit!
While you're at it, send with the notification, the report from whatever shovelware antivirus was used (which cannot even tell the dll was last modified in 2009...).

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes