Recommending list of "sex fight" games

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

andy010118

Mar 22, 2020
i put them in the: fighting and rape category:p

i'm getting tired of explaining sex fight:(
(combat is sex and sex/techniques/toys only!)
if my definition descriptions are too hard for you to understand, so be it:rolleyes:
maybe try out more games from my list
or you know... GTFO:mad:
I understand your definition and have no intention of objecting it. I think you made a very good list, and I enjoy those games as much as you do. I just wanted to withhold and express my own definition, but let's agree to disagree.

Last edited:

nIceKing

Oct 29, 2018
sorry pal, i can't send my game files to you or anyone
because someone reported my uploads and mega banned my account:cautious:
lost 50 gb of free storage (also the nice folder management):(

i won't upload my collection again until i find a host that doesn't have a dmca report option....

but i will add more game links to my list;)

So basically, we wait for Decker2 to find a suitable host to bless us with his vast and desireable collection?
I am a man of patience, so I will wait for it (hopeing it will not take long, maybe christmas will come early this year).

Thanks for the effort tho - I really got into these kinda games and your list helped alot!

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
So basically, we wait for Decker2 to find a suitable host to bless us with his vast and desireable collection?
it seems they all have this dmca reporting stuff...
but i'm thinking about making a torrent for my collection. maybe;)

Reactions: nIceKing

Lionily

Jan 31, 2021
Im searching so hard to avoid supporting payed sex content because of course this is what f95z members try to give you, so yah I am hopping someone here can share some of those fight games or at least show a safe site to get them. Please Id like NF3D or Orchid Rain full releases, thanks in advance!

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
so yah I am hopping someone here can share some of those fight games or at least show a safe site to get them.
i won't do a torrent after all (too risky):cautious:
and i won't upload my collection neither (too much work and my mega account has already been banned)

but you can get some of the games on this site:

(search for the RJ number)

nIceKing

Oct 29, 2018
i won't do a torrent after all (too risky):cautious:
and i won't upload my collection neither (too much work and my mega account has already been banned)

but you can get some of the games on this site:

(search for the RJ number)

DW - Thanks for the effort anyway!

RayBar

May 12, 2020
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: decker2

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Shugerlain:
https://f95zone.to/threads/shuggerlain-v0-33-taifun-riders.51432/

I haven't played the recent version but I remember there were some unique enemies that we can battle sex with....
i guess this passes as sex fight:cautious:
i put it on the list

but not that:
that's just rape/female domination

also
can you recommend a game closest to lilith in nightmare (with animations) from your list.
aside from the other games by the same dev:
https://f95zone.to/search/160740780/?q=circle-tekua&c[title_only]=1&o=relevance
they made more games:

then there are the robf games:
https://f95zone.to/threads/robf-v4-1-asgar-knights.17371/
they're similar (means they are animated and rpg style:cautious:)

and this:
https://f95zone.to/threads/sakyubasuakademia-succubus-academia-sqdt.75397/
(it's also in a dream world so that's similar)

Last edited:

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
i'm adding this new game to the list:
:love:
although you have to take the stuff in the blue treasure chest first to start the sex fight part...

Reactions: mysorcpwns

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
you might want to add this
those are mods for the first 2 sqd games?
i think these don't add anything worth mentioning and are too difficult for the folk here to apply:cautious:
(we also don't have a thread for the old sqdt games to discuss about how to add mods...)

• Angry
Reactions: lnppo

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
those are mods for the first 2 sqd games?
i think these don't add anything worth mentioning and are too difficult for the folk here to apply:cautious:
(we also don't have a thread for the old sqdt games to discuss about how to add mods...)
there's a ton of added content. new modes, new girls, greatly enhanced/expanded combat text(ok that's a moot point for most of us but still damn)

• Thinking Face

mysorcpwns

Oct 8, 2017
Can't believe I only remembered this game recently:

You're a recently revived demon king trying to regain power, while several heroines want to track you down, beat you in combat, after which they will attempt to weaken you via sex (during which you have to make her cum multiple times to avoid have your stats drained). If you win in combat, your hot demon sister will have sex with you to restore your hp, during which you can try to make her cum as much as possible before she makes you cum (very difficult at first, required to eventually reach the game's ending).

I think the biggest appeal to me was the animation, such as the way you can move your character's and your opponent's model to adjust sex positions (from lying down to standing up), the way the girls get new techniques the better they get at sex, and the voice acting.

• Thinking Face
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes