RPGM Abandoned Little Bitch Academia [v0.3.2] [Edna Schafer]

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
also why tf MC's weapon is being auto switched to a dagger every time I'm not looking! XDD gotta be a bug, right?
No the main mc is not a mage/magic girl and can not use magic, therefore stabbing things with a dagger is the only option, whether they get magic later on I have no idea, I got stuck at the mini game where you need to steal the panties and can never get past the guards on both floors, the one you start on yes, both no.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
is it a bug or game stops intentionally when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
also why tf MC's weapon is being auto switched to a dagger every time I'm not looking! XDD gotta be a bug, right?
never happened to me, so i dont know what you mean.... i was able to finish chapter 3

Rx78NT1

Oct 15, 2019
odd question, but is this a parallel universe to Magical Camp? they have inter-lapping characters with similar personalities... like Isabelle for example... even the doll aspect of alice has a doll aspect in Magical Camp... i could be wrong, but i think this multiverse tie-in would make both games that much more epic... the biggest kicker is the mc originally being male but slowly becoming female..... listen to me trying to make things tie in that prolly don't just cuz it sounds cool
You can find Purrseus in Magical Camp...

riadhloch

Jul 1, 2018
Just picked up this game and it looked promising, but I would love it if the developer rebalanced the "run from the wolves" part. I would prefer a more casual kind of challenge this early in the game, not a "really focus and don't fuck up and pray the wolves don't get random bursts of speed either."

I got pretty far in the chase and probably if I keep at it I'd make it, but after failing three times in a row, I'm done. That's a personal preference: I'm sure the game is wonderful, but wanted a comfier, funny experience to tuck-into, not an experience that required focus and patience.

Miacis

Oct 17, 2019
Alright, finished ch3 finally. Great stuff as always!
Eris' song is super cute btw

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Just picked up this game and it looked promising, but I would love it if the developer rebalanced the "run from the wolves" part. I would prefer a more casual kind of challenge this early in the game, not a "really focus and don't fuck up and pray the wolves don't get random bursts of speed either."

I got pretty far in the chase and probably if I keep at it I'd make it, but after failing three times in a row, I'm done. That's a personal preference: I'm sure the game is wonderful, but wanted a comfier, funny experience to tuck-into, not an experience that required focus and patience.
i failed 12x b4 i made it.... play it till you beat it cuz the rest of the game makes up for that nightmare of an intro

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
I can't even. I hit a game breaking bug before I even loaded a save game. You can go right, or left, but only down. You can't even not go down. The keyboard input is completely broken. It's like you've got a joystick plugged in and the cat is sitting on it (I don't have a joystick. Or a cat).

[EDIT] OK, running the game in Windows XP compatibility mode seems to fix it.
[EDITx2] Nope, spoke too soon. Broken again.

DoctorThanks77

Feb 10, 2020
Can you outrun the Wonderland Queen once you taken the keys? she always catches up to me...

Edit: i missed a promp that said "running would be a bad idea" derp...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Miacis

Luky_Kyun

Jul 22, 2017
This is the kind of gay game that we needed. God bless the maker this feels like it was made for me.

Ultraderpyfish100

Jan 5, 2021
How do you get the dungeon keys from the queens bedroom in wonderland, nothing seems to be interactable except the keys which cause a bad end?

cutiegirl73

Jan 15, 2021
So... when i hit the west virgina song, it finished and the animation kept on looping endlessly. Is that a glitch?

Edit: nvm, i just had to minimize the window and wait a bit after the song ended

Last edited:

Fez it

Jan 13, 2020
10/10 was streaming to my 4 friend when i get caught by the wolf they couldn't stop laughing while i was screaming in pain now everytime i try to sleep i remember that wolf who creampie a 18yo wannabe sasuke

Dix Dark

Sep 28, 2019
Every 3-5 seconds - a battle, wolf chase sequence that is just not possible to finish - even if I manage to avoid obstacles wolfs just teleport to the tile behind me and game over. Not fun.
Also that "in your face" meta and 4th wall breaking is just annoying.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
on one hand i really dig this game and wish there were more like it but at the same time it just feels like a worse and less developed magical camp
i, like the stories of both and the meta of everything makes this game pretty enjoyable. especially the KH tie breaks the too similar mold.... i'm really enjoying it.... when's the next release?

GrimmShade

Aug 13, 2018
Great game hope to see more content in the future. The only thing that made me dislike the game a bit was the cake fight. I barely got through the fight after hours of grinding and leveling up my characters to be able to take the damage.

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes