RPGM Abandoned Little Bitch Academia [v0.3.2] [Edna Schafer]

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
I already was passed that part. But I finally figured it out. There was a door I was blindly missing every time I walked by it. lol
Had to go outside to the East.
Glad you got it sorted, I have pretty much given up on this game, the mini arcade game required to get the panties has stopped me dead, one thing I do not have is great hand, eye coordination or the reflexes to go with it, so stopped dead by it.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Glad you got it sorted, I have pretty much given up on this game, the mini arcade game required to get the panties has stopped me dead, one thing I do not have is great hand, eye coordination or the reflexes to go with it, so stopped dead by it.
I was thoroughly pissed at the roosters that turn you to stone. I had to cheat and raise my stats to even make it passed that area. And then, to find out that the Harpy part is bugged, and freezes when I try to start the battle. So, now I'm skipping that side quest to play other things. But...I don't expect to play much longer on this one. I'm just wasting time while waiting on updates for other games haha

Kollyn

Aug 27, 2017
Ok is tere a new version or not? i am Confused now could ot see Any Post on new version on their discord.

Rx78NT1

Oct 15, 2019
This game is yet another one woman project and as such, given the amount of content in each update, it takes a lot of time between them. But the development is progressing and she keeps posting sneak peeks on discord.

Reactions: Khairus

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
any help how to be not catched by wolfs when running? thank u so much
It is a pure hand, eye reflex based mini game, there is another one later in the game as well, both block progression completely if you can not do them, I gave up on this game on the second one, as good hand, eye co-ordination and reflexes I do not have, which is why I play rpg's, which is a shame as the second one is fairy early in the game as well, and it seemed a quite good game with potential, now it languishes in my ignore till they remove the mini game, or allow a way past without playing them, which I doubt will ever happen.

Not too sure why but so many rpgm game devs seems to have the urge to add such mini games into their games, which for me spoils the game totaly, its an rpg, not an acrcade game, if I want to play an arcade game I will go play one.

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Just to make it easy up to hotfix 2 last time I checked.

Haioken

Dec 9, 2017
Anybody got a save after that 2D sidescroller minigame in "Broken Wonderland"?
My BT keyboard has insufficient key rollover and responsiveness to be able to complete it :|

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Anybody got a save after that 2D sidescroller minigame in "Broken Wonderland"?
My BT keyboard has insufficient key rollover and responsiveness to be able to complete it :|
Is that a minigame? I can't interact with the thingy whatsoever. Just watch and listen to the music, then the sidescroll continues endlessly.

4.20 star(s) 11 Votes