Unity Completed Little Life [v1.0] [E-made+]

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
It's funny that Mad Island (the survival game) is not allowed here but he's putting it Steam. Even more funny cuz didn't Steam banned some dating sim game cuz they claim one of the girl looks 16 or something? Westerns are so freaking weird with their "underage" hysteria.

deadhatred

Sep 13, 2019
It's funny that Mad Island (the survival game) is not allowed here but he's putting it Steam. Even more funny cuz didn't Steam banned some dating sim game cuz they claim one of the girl looks 16 or something? Westerns are so freaking weird with their "underage" hysteria.
Dev make "special" version for steam, without loli's and some other stuff. But he promise do a patch to turn disabled content on.

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Dev make "special" version for steam, without loli's and some other stuff. But he promise do a patch to turn disabled content on.
I heard something similar that he would like to add necrophilia, but Steam wouldn't allow it. That's why he made a compromise that you can only fuck unconscious people.
I hope, he'll make a patch also for that.

LewdEbichu

Sep 6, 2023
I heard something similar that he would like to add necrophilia, but Steam wouldn't allow it. That's why he made a compromise that you can only fuck unconscious people.
I hope, he'll make a patch also for that.
How "unconscious" are we talking about? If its as hard as School Girl Courage Test (open eyes) It may still work as necro with a bit of imagination.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
This needs protagonist tags. I really couldn't tell until viewing all the pics and then reading a bit.

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes