Unity Completed Little Life [v1.0] [E-made+]

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
make a new thread for this already
super compressed version #59:
i'll try to pop in bepinex and decensor later if someone else doesnt beat me to it.
Uncensored and Translated whatever I could for first few days, you might have to manually increase the character buffer for autotranslator to translate longer textx.
Someone tell me how to make the MC follow the girl and other way around. I set a checkpoint so far away I dont want to keep walking back and forth to switch characters.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...They have a hate boner for Emade+ since Black Market or what?
The loli is pretty similar, and like their age is barely double figures so I don't think it's that surprising. Rule 7 is a a staff vote so twelve (I think) people decided.

Before any says X game allowed so why isn't Y game, that can get X banned.

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Due to the ban, I will no longer post new versions, but... I'll just hint that there is a website... it may be called erotorrent(dot)ru and there, there is the latest version of a banned game...

I hope this does not violate the rules of the site? I didn't post anything, I didn't post any links...
Well you kind of did, but you were clever about it. That site you didn't mention, that I didn't go to, is all in Russian except for the game titles. Little Life seems to be on there too but I wouldn't know since I didn't go there. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Невзор

Невзор

Jul 8, 2017
svscomics. com is also a great place, there are even games that might interest you... maybe.
You're right, but the download speed there is terrible. I'm not sure exactly, but I had a dream here last night... that there is a certain site erotorrent(dot)ru and there you can download the latest version of a certain project using a torrent, very quickly. Of course I'm not saying anything, I just had such a dream...

Reactions: ronan333

TheOneHusNot

Sep 7, 2021
You're right, but the download speed there is terrible. I'm not sure exactly, but I had a dream here last night... that there is a certain site erotorrent(dot)ru and there you can download the latest version of a certain project using a torrent, very quickly. Of course I'm not saying anything, I just had such a dream...
Yeah, SVS download speed is terrible, I don't know how people even use that. But Ero is all in russian! I don't even know how to use that site. And I don't know if the game have english translation there

Невзор

Jul 8, 2017
Yeah, SVS download speed is terrible, I don't know how people even use that. But Ero is all in russian! I don't even know how to use that site. And I don't know if the game have english translation there
And what's the difference in which language the site is in? Firstly, if it's really difficult, there are auto-translators in any browser. Secondly, the names of the games are always in English + on this site the games are always laid out in the original language and English translation. There are fan translations into Russian, but they are as an addition. So all you have to do is find the game in the search by name, select the desired version and click on the green "Download" button to get a torrent file. In Russian download - "Скачать".

Of course, if it's very difficult for you, you can wait 6-8 hours until the game is downloaded from the SVS website... your choice :)

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes