Unity Completed Little Life [v1.0] [E-made+]

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes

NiceMan007

Jun 23, 2019
HI He has another game E-made+【SisterSister】is it being made or is it currently abandoned?

Do you have a demo? or can it be bought somehow?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
HI He has another game E-made+【SisterSister】is it being made or is it currently abandoned...
All their properly buyable games are on DLSite. RIONA'S NIGHTMARE, Little Life and the banned here BLACK MARKET.

Last news I could see about Sister☆Sister was at the end of 2019, they were working on it and BLACK MARKET. But posts about it stop and Survival game start. There might be more for a follower and subscriber, but the Ci-en intro doesn't list a demo for it.

NiceMan007

Jun 23, 2019
All their properly buyable games are on DLSite. RIONA'S NIGHTMARE, Little Life and the banned here BLACK MARKET.

Last news I could see about Sister☆Sister was at the end of 2019, they were working on it and BLACK MARKET. But posts about it stop and Survival game start. There might be more for a follower and subscriber, but the Ci-en intro doesn't list a demo for it.
Thank you!

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Yoshiro

Jun 4, 2018
E-Made+ said gonna release the [Survival Game] alpha version 4 days ago. Anybody have any info on this?
Link:

Reactions: Furabia

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There's a for the Survival game, more information about it there. Don't ask for the game there though, not just because of possible loli. The alpha is for subscribers not just free followers, although they can view the update posts.

Codex07

Jul 21, 2019
E-Made+ said gonna release the [Survival Game] alpha version 4 days ago. Anybody have any info on this?
Link:
You got the file?as i see you need to subscribe to get the lastest alpha version,and the reason i'm here,you probably know

Jul 14, 2017
MajorKagami on Ulmf give link and say:
"
I played one of the earlier free demos it was pretty cool. now I have the latest demo and the map is huge!!!! like MMO running and running and running.... I used cheat engine to speed up and I think I've put like 10hrs or so and still haven't opened up the map, and there is as of my searching so far two more bosses. not much more on the H but this is a major project of a game.

here's the latest demo with an edited save with all unlocked secrets and 999 stuff in the chests"

Reactions: masMalkar

Lakstat

Dec 16, 2018
Heyo guys, I saw an image of Little riding, a pov from what I can see, how do I unlock that?

Courier_Young

Dec 10, 2021
Fuck this is stupid,Why can 't I just give this fucking rat a good punch,do we really have to solve this creature in a throwing-ball way?
I really wanna see the flesh and bone of this mouse,killing it in a brutal way.

Oh apart from it,this game has very limited interactions,far from Sylvie,It will be better if there are more methods to intimate ,it makes me recall Mass Effect,the director complains about players'choice of often being a good leader,they really spent a lot of time to make a renegade route,but few Shepard choose to be a evil one.
Feel like being tortured by dev just bececause I want to get a good ending,nice scheme.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueKnight
3.20 star(s) 11 Votes