Unity Completed Little Life [v1.0] [E-made+]

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes

morbidpenguin

Nov 12, 2017
Honestly, I need to read tags more. It showed up in my watchlist cuz beast content and I just DL'd and started playing without actually looking at the previews. Jesus christ. This was like DDLC levels of cutesy shit on top only to get slapped with the dark stuff.

Anmkwqnmdwqnm

Aug 22, 2018
How to move camera(right\left)?
UPD:
Strangely enough, in a virtual machine the camera control does not work from the word at all.

Last edited:

oofwagon

Oct 29, 2018
Yo I think im dumb, how the hell do i make the spider fuck off? I've tried clicking everywhere but it doesnt seem to do anything

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018
That final thing with the Nickies really is the minigame from hell...

But the game as a whole is pretty good! Even if it's buggy and inefficient. And Little herself is just too cute.

Most of the animal intrusions are kinda far-fetched though. A large spider or a mouse, that's plausible enough. But you don't get frogs or snakes poking around in your living room unless you're living out there in the wilderness. And that octopus was really stretching things.

And why would the faceless protagonist dude use balls or pellet guns to save Little? He can just grab her and swat those animals off the table. The same thing applies with the Nickies; just grab Little, keep her out of their reach, and kick the little shits away.

oofwagon

Oct 29, 2018
So uh completed the game and got one question, there is an image of her riding the player but how do you actually get that? I assumed the true lovers ending would have that but it didn't.

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes