Unity Completed Little Life [v1.0] [E-made+]

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes
Jun 21, 2018
Wow this game is incredible for what it is. So many emotions. It made me both laugh and almost cry when going for achievements and experimenting to see various reactions. If you don't like gore or brutality - don't be stupid by doing stupid things. That's all there is to it. It's a shame that even getting 1% injury will not allow you to the best two endings. No seducing/corrupting factor that is playable. Otherwise this was awesome

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Yeah, it's not there. no folder called streamingassets
I keep the copy of the game I made for the translation thread around not this one, but I did download it just to check...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There isn't anything in StreamingAssets\XML when you extract the game, so I guess you could make them.

dickbutt22

Dec 26, 2017
I keep the copy of the game I made for the translation thread around not this one, but I did download it just to check...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There isn't anything in StreamingAssets\XML when you extract the game, so I guess you could make them.
Cool, I'll try making the folders. BTW, do you have a solution to not being able to save? I cannot save, when I click the save button it just shows an empty menu

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Cool, I'll try making the folders. BTW, do you have a solution to not being able to save?
That's never happened for me I'm afraid. If you were missing folders and now saving is broken maybe try downloading it again, it was the Workupload link here and my Mediafire link from the other thread that I just tried out.

godfaith28

Dec 19, 2018
the only game where i dont want to torture i mean needle,gun,and punch? why not aphrosidiac bath or something!!!

Warrior2853

Jul 10, 2020
can there be an update to adjust the graphics, the graphics setting ultra is causing the game to freeze and lag my computer

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
can there be an update to adjust the graphics...
The developers aren't here, for Eastern games they usually aren't. This game was done a while ago, they've made BLACK MARKET since (not allowed here) this and are working on a new one.

This isn't the latest version of Little Life. Not seen it around, but the the change doesn't make it sound like it would help.

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes