Unity Completed Little Life [v1.0] [E-made+]

3.20 star(s) 11 Votes

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
Am I the only one who resents the whole beating up part? There is no way I can get myself to do that lol.

Spoofy

Aug 14, 2017
This wasn't really translated a auto translator was just installed, same with Black Market. Riona's Nightmare is also Unity so you could do the same, go get and install it...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's machine translated with a auto translator, it will basically google a translation as you play. The first time it may take a second to replace the Japanese text with the English. But it should save any translation done.
sorry if i just don´t get it. I start the game and it´s all in japanese. How am i supposed to activate the auto translator? I waited, but nothing happened...

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
sorry if i just don´t get it. I start the game and it´s all in japanese...
Tried it and it does work, follow the installation guide in the image. It does need it to be allowed to connect to the internet, and it will take a second for the translation to happen. Just like Little Life it will only work on text not images.

If you can't get it working at all make a translation request and I'll post my copy there.

somedud112

May 10, 2018
This wasn't really translated a auto translator was just installed, same with Black Market. Riona's Nightmare is also Unity so you could do the same, go get and install it...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's machine translated with a auto translator, it will basically google a translation as you play. The first time it may take a second to replace the Japanese text with the English. But it should save any translation done.
Thank you very much, do you have any idea if theres also a way to uncesor it ?

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
Woah, checked the DL Site page for the dev, hope someone takes upon themselves to translate that brothel game, BLACK-MARKET. Looks real fun.

eslotam

Sep 16, 2017
*Sees torture, rape, and giganto penis*
WHAT THE HELL?!!
GOD NO!
Must save this poor mini human

Edit: And I did just that.
Got True Love ending, and nothing sexual happened, but I'm satisfied with this venture. Even if it was a cheesy bad game, the ending was pretty cool music.
Protecting waifu-chan is the highest form of HONOR

Just discovered the Bonus scene. Glad to see that a good man's work doesn't go unrecognized.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...hope someone takes upon themselves to translate that brothel game, BLACK-MARKET. Looks real fun.
It can be auto translated just like this. You can find it around and there's a uncensor too, but it isn't allowed here as it has lolis. It did have a game thread for a few hours but it was removed.

Last edited:

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Is there anyway to lower the graphic quality settings for this by tinkering with the registry or something else? It appears nigh impossible for weaker GPUs to handle this game, as it will 'freeze up' (or rather, it'll ignore inputs that aren't accessible via the Esc menu) if you let any of Little's text messages appear long enough, with or without BepInEx (the auto-translator) active at the time. Even if you spam clicks in order to get through it as best as you can, a certain sequence on the 21st day is pretty impossible due to asynchronous-to-framerate cursor-detection and A.I. movement.
i dont know why when the little girl talk i cant anymore continue
You're probably running into the same problem I am. Aside from clicking quickly, you can try opening the menu and seeing if it'll let you save. If it does, you can load and it'll skip Little's dialogue at the start of the day. Aside from missing out on the dialogue, you also miss out on making a choice at the start of the day that would gain or lose some affection with Little, but you can make up for it somewhat with Fnickers bars (randomly appears instead of the miniature rice bowl, you can try to force it to appear by canceling the rice bowl by switching to the Shower or Broom tools) or daily head-pats (the game will tell you when rubbing Little's head no longer increases affection for the day).

You can't save during 'enemy raids' (the animal intruder fights) or outside of your house, so keep that in mind and save before you end each day so you can concentrate on spamming clicks when ending a day after reloading. Cleaning, feeding, and showering progress are all retained by saves, but you'll need to toggle the toilet-bottle-cap back on on each load, as the game doesn't store whether or not you've left it out.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Pity, doesn't work at all error RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game...
Sure your in the right thread, this is a Unity game not Ace. But most Ace games (and some others) do need their .

Reactions: mikel8519
3.20 star(s) 11 Votes