Tutorial Unity How To Uncensor (Almost) Any Unity Game

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Reactions: Cyberjacky

Cyberjacky

Jul 6, 2018
So thats likely what you want to alter considering it translates to mosaic. Usually devs either call it moza for short or just put it in english from my experience but when modding a game you never really know what to expect until you look at it.
I followed the tutorial for material assets but it didn't help. Altho, the tutorial helped when the asset name was exactly "MosaicField" (for a different game).

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I followed the tutorial for material assets but it didn't help. Altho, the tutorial helped when the asset name was exactly "MosaicField" (for a different game).
Here's an easier solution thats usually my go to when uncensoring unity games. Get a hex editor like Fhred, open file you want to uncensor, search for mosaic, and change the yyyy between mosaic and blocksize to .... or in hex FF FF FF FF to 00 00 00 00. If you can't find it then this trick won't work but it's useful when you want to uncensor a game in like a minute or two without having to search through all the objects in the sharedassets file.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Created an uncensor for this game:

/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ247201.html

(Torrent is available on Sukebei)

Enjoy!

Reactions: filthydegentleman

grv888

Aug 5, 2016
nice game but how to uncen? files i can find but can't do any edits.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
nice game but how to uncen? files i can find but can't do any edits.
No threads exist for it yet, that I could find.
I'll take a look at it and see if I can get a working uncen.

Minuit

Jul 18, 2017
I've tried to uncensor Little Life ( ) with all the methods on this thread but no luck so far.

All I could find are:
  • "Mosaic" Material (Path ID 35) but changing values inside doesn't remove any censors. (values set to 1 or 0)

• "FX_Censor (Masked Cutout)" Shader (Path ID 194) which somewhat works but only for the main girl in certain scenes. (colMask set to 1 or 0)

• "Ist/MosaicField" Shader (Path ID 187) but changing anything inside seems to crash the game.
Anyone have an idea ? The game is on Sukebei.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
  • "Mosaic" Material (Path ID 35) but changing values inside doesn't remove any censors. (values set to 1 or 0)

• "FX_Censor (Masked Cutout)" Shader (Path ID 194) which somewhat works but only for the main girl in certain scenes. (colMask set to 1 or 0)

• "Ist/MosaicField" Shader (Path ID 187) but changing anything inside seems to crash the game.
Your first material there is probably correct.
You just have an incomplete decensor.
It's also possible there is more than one asset being used as a mosaic.

Do both of these methods from the guide.
Material Mosaic Removal Alternative
(If no blocksize, or cellsize then skip straight to the shader.)

Shader Mosaic Removal
Make sure you use CTRL+F to find EVERY colmask line, and change it to 0.

When you save the asset, it should automatically save the file as the correct asset name.
Wait a minute after clicking save, and make sure it doesn't try to save two different assets.

Sometimes this guide will fall flat on it's face, and will not work with some games.
It's just a matter of figuring out what the clever developers did.

Reactions: Minuit

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
I've tried to uncensor Little Life ( ) with all the methods on this thread but no luck so far.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Try place a file named Non.bat in StreamingAssets/XML/
Couldn't test it properly since I don't know the language, but at least saw no censor with a shower.

Last edited:

Regoryrruc

Jan 17, 2019
Does anyone know where I can find what to edit to uncensor this asset?
There is nothing under mosaic in this asset, or anything that I can find related to the guide unfortunately.

Asset:

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Does anyone know where I can find what to edit to uncensor this asset?
There is nothing under mosaic in this asset, or anything that I can find related to the guide unfortunately.

Asset:
Thats probably because theres no mosaic field in that file. I inspected the demo of the game and theres one in sharedassets4 but it will likely differ from the full version so I suggest checking all the sharedasset.assets files. If you're still having trouble feel free to ask.

Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
been looking for this last thread last time I used Hex my brain was sore for 2 days and It still didn't work anyway, from what I've read,there doesn't seem to be an easy way,I have 5 video editing programs. Photoshop can produce results but is only images and takes forever

I did find this before I go wasting money does it work ?

anyway trying to uncensor this not the exe the video version

yes I know this is a game thread but I'd like to know if it can be done with videos

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
been looking for this last thread last time I used Hex my brain was sore for 2 days and It still didn't work anyway, from what I've read,there doesn't seem to be an easy way,I have 5 video editing programs. Photoshop can produce results but is only images and takes forever

I did find this before I go wasting money does it work ?

anyway trying to uncensor this not the exe the video version

yes I know this is a game thread but I'd like to know if it can be done with videos
It's not possible. The mosaic is baked into the frames and has nothing to do with programming. Only way a video could possibly be uncensored is if someone had a team willing to redo the censored portions using image and video editing software or have access to software that uncensors videos which currently doesn't exist as such software is still in very early stages of development. As for that thing above, don't buy it. All that thing is going to do is blur the image a bit to make it look less pixelated.

Reactions: Evil Dr Porkchop

Evil Dr Porkchop

Brought to you by expensive technology
Donor
May 16, 2019
It's not possible. The mosaic is baked into the frames and has nothing to do with programming. Only way a video could possibly be uncensored is if someone had a team willing to redo the censored portions using image and video editing software or have access to software that uncensors videos which currently doesn't exist as such software is still in very early stages of development. As for that thing above, don't buy it. All that thing is going to do is blur the image a bit to make it look less pixelated.
Thanks everywhere else said pretty much the same thing,so that program seemed to good to be true