Tutorial Unity How To Uncensor (Almost) Any Unity Game

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
yes I know this is a game thread but I'd like to know if it can be done with videos
Yes, uncensoring video is possible. But it requires a neural net and a VERY powerful PC to sit for days.

Essentially you need a program like FFMPEG to split a video into frames. Then you use machine learning to remove the mosaic censor from every single frame, and then convert those frames back into video and add the sound.

In most cases, it's just not worth it.
You are far better off finding developers / artists who are willing to release an uncensored version of their own work.

AlexDuKaNa

Jan 9, 2018
I've been trying to uncen it by setting the mosaic field block to 1, it seems like the "square" is still there, so I tried to search for a texture that overlaps the sprite but didn't find anything (possibility to have missed it exists), if anyone got any idea do let me know

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
I've been trying to uncen it by setting the mosaic field block to 1, it seems like the "square" is still there, so I tried to search for a texture that overlaps the sprite but didn't find anything (possibility to have missed it exists), if anyone got any idea do let me know
Either
A. You don't have the correct material that acts as the mosaic.
B. You need to edit the shader to remove the censor.

Find the referenced shader at the top of the material data, then dump the "unnamed asset" shader found at that pathID.
Use CTRL+F to find ALL the "colMask" values, and set them all to 0 or 1.

AlexDuKaNa

Jan 9, 2018
So, I managed to do it be messing with the map color from the mosaic field, first i set it first for transparency,

Then it would be transparent, but it would reflect on it something else, for example, instead of seeing her pus, you would see a part of her face there, after that i changed the emission color to it, set all colors to 1, which seems it fixed it. Also changed BlockSize to 1.
Didnt really find what you suggested, tried to, but you made me try harder which led me to this, so thanks.

g00km00t

Jan 11, 2019
Can someone help me on this?

Here's the asset file

I heard there's some good detail in there. Thanks in advance!

AlexDuKaNa

Jan 9, 2018
Can someone help me on this?

Here's the asset file

I heard there's some good detail in there. Thanks in advance!
Well I'll let you know i gave it some tries, but my experience in this is very limited, sadly no success

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Well I'll let you know i gave it some tries, but my experience in this is very limited, sadly no success
Does the conversation about how they did it in the help.

g00km00t

Jan 11, 2019
Also I didn't know you could even uncensor 2D games/cgs too (like in this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-uncensor-almost-any-unity-game.17914/post-1790402 and https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-uncensor-almost-any-unity-game.17914/post-1267208.

This is wonderful. But I wonder if anyone tried to uncensor Rondo Duo yet?
Game used to run on both flash and unity, before devs retired flash and ran it on unity only. Not sure if it's video styled rather than "realtime" rendering though.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Also I didn't know you could even uncensor 2D games/cgs too (like in this post: https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-uncensor-almost-any-unity-game.17914/post-1790402 and https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-uncensor-almost-any-unity-game.17914/post-1267208.

This is wonderful. But I wonder if anyone tried to uncensor Rondo Duo yet?
Game used to run on both flash and unity, before devs retired flash and ran it on unity only. Not sure if it's video styled rather than "realtime" rendering though.
2D style games are certainly possible to decensor, it just depends on if the censor is baked into the textures, or if it's an active shader running over the image.

And the "rondo duo" game is a series of swf files being played. Likely just videos converted into flash, probably not worth the time and effort tbh.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
There is a uncensored version of IS , but sadly not one with Charlotte instead of Cecilia.

g00km00t

Jan 11, 2019
I failed... here is the 2 asset files. I wonder if someone can let me know what's going on, thanks.

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Alright so I got myself a game/3dcg called Inifinite Squirt ver.1.02 and decided to learn some decensoring myself. However this mosaicfield shader looks weird. I will upload the txt for you guys to look at. View attachment 356108
It's already been done, but it wasn't effective through asset editing.
Here you go if you want the game uncensored.

Not my work.

Rentgen

Apr 10, 2018

Someone can pls help with
Can't finde where was cen.

Last edited: