EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
00.png

Overview:
The dungeon looked unassuming at a glance.
However, it was set with strange erotic trap rooms with no exit before pleasure.
Why oh why did my little sister decide to suddenly enter this place...

A short touching simulation game about a brother and sister trapped in a room they can only escape by having sex.​

Thread Updated: 2023-02-19
Release Date: 2021-08-10
Developer: -
Store:
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English (Modified MTL)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Translation by SpoonceDaSpoon.
This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

RJ338529_img_main.jpg RJ338529_img_smp1.jpg RJ338529_img_smp2.jpg

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
>Little Sister sweet neoteny

With a name like that you'd dismiss it outright as a pedo game but the sister looks more grown than the actual MC.

Thank god for the screenshots in Latest Updates because holy shit.

Still not my cup of tea, though.

Though? I mean... it's blue balling bait as usual. I don't think she's the kind of loli the "neoteny enjoyers" are looking for. You expect a loli little sister and you find a grown ass woman with titties the size of a hand. Which is good for me and most people, but not the target demographic.

huhula

Oct 1, 2017
Most important question: is this game a great one with pregnancy mechanics/game play?

OR is it a trash game with a single pregnancy ending?
"Developer Note:
Playtime: Approx. 5 minutes at the fastest"

Considering the length of the game, it is hard to expect any pregnancy mechanics. I suppose it will be only ending.

Reactions: CJIAI3IIC and M'ra

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
What's the preggo content here? Looks... Pretty... Hope not just an ending. :sneaky: :coffee:

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
"Developer Note:
Playtime: Approx. 5 minutes at the fastest"

Considering the length of the game, it is hard to expect any pregnancy mechanics. I suppose it will be only ending.
Ending comment. Technically, it's a 100 day game, but with dungeon levels instead, so the potential for actual pregnancy mechanic is there.

RareRed

Oct 8, 2018
took way to fucking long to find but theres also a manga i read about a month ago thats similar to this game. instantly made me think of it.

Escaping a semen squeezing dungeon with a modest girl who I really didn't expect to have S-rank slut stats
1676834919046.png

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Is there any visual pregnancy? I impregnated her but didn't get a pregnant ending other than a text mention. I then tried again, impregnating her earlier on and sleeping as much as possible to inflate the days spent in the dungeon, but that didn't work either.

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
Is there any visual pregnancy? I impregnated her but didn't get a pregnant ending other than a text mention. I then tried again, impregnating her earlier on and sleeping as much as possible to inflate the days spent in the dungeon, but that didn't work either.
that is because there is none.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes