EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
15.png

Overview:
Littleington University is a role-playing game following your character’s first year at a Mysterious University on the small island of Kinmendear. After completing your final exams you’ve been accepted into a Para-Biology degree with a full scholarship. As a paranormal sanctuary, the island is full of mysterious creatures and strange phenomenons. The power radiated by the island allows you to explore your full potential and access abilities you never knew you had. The island seems to have had a strange effect on the local residents as they have a habit of treating the University students somewhat… strangely. Discover the secrets of the island, study hard and explore your (embarrassing) relationships with the other residents and students.
Warning
(ABDL content)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-07-17
Release Date: 2023-07-06
Developer: Gauche Cheeks
Censored: No
Version: 2023-07-06
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win x64
: - - - -

Previous Versions

Lord Simmer thanks for the link

bvPpoH.jpg wnRCSU.jpg O_bO9p.jpg sT_sJO.jpg Beu+Dq.jpg O8xix7.png 8htlUD.png
dwT94T.png Cn8v70.png H5x2d3.jpg 2cJIXG.jpg fZ507j.jpg HpynsD.jpg re+wA4.jpg
jbCOQi.png 5DrLoU.png OPAivp.png uFb3Ii.png W4Paga.png Stroller_Movement_Lo.gif Pickup_01_Lo.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Last edited:

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
People are going to be coming in here to whine about stuff that are in the game that they weren't going to play in the first place.

On another note, I'm surprised a game from a patreon that is getting 1.4k had only just shown up there. It makes me wonder if there are more 3D game makers like it

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
People are going to be coming in here to whine about stuff that are in the game that they weren't going to play in the first place.

On another note, I'm surprised a game from a patreon that is getting 1.4k had only just shown up there. It makes me wonder if there are more 3D game makers like it
if you mean 3D ABDL games I believe this is the only one.

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Even though I have always sucked balls at UNITY 3D games, the art style caught me, and also I highlight how well built the game is so far.

I guess with some time, and hopefully, some branching out into more commonly liked stuff, this game could be an icon of its kind, but if this isn't your thing, just give in to the giggles...

in.jpg :unsure:

FIRST

THEN
*Rolling down the stairs*

Last edited:

Kelvin67

Oct 29, 2018
I'm glad to see more ABDL content on here. It's a growing community, and it's always great to see a masochistic touch with humiliation. I know it's still pretty niche, but hey, that's fetishes in general.

I agree with TigerDiamond, there should be a tag for ABDL, or DL.

Last edited:

Roisin

Feb 4, 2018
Are we at a point where we can investigate whatever we need to investigate to go to sleep again? Or am I at the end of the content?

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes