Wasabi777

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2018
On another note, I'm surprised a game from a patreon that is getting 1.4k had only just shown up there. It makes me wonder if there are more 3D game makers like it
If I was getting 1.4k per month I would make Game similar To koikatsu or honey select, but with worse graphics and a lot of sex positions, unless somebody would work for me on graphics and animations. (Because i have no skills in graphics or animations, I'm more of a programmer.)

As for the game - Looks interesting. haven;t tried it yet though. I'll wait till a little more gets released.

BradW

Jun 28, 2018
Rather than start a fight in this comment section, might I suggest everyone use basic etiquette? Don't like the synopsis, game, or tags, then ignore it and move on. No need to comment, especially since you'll just start a fight. Everyone is entitled to their opinion yes, but that doesn't mean you absolutely have to speak it. Please at least try to remain civil people. I'd rather not have to start reporting people out of spite for possibly getting this game and topic removed because of being extremely divisive. Patreon and I do not get along, so this is the only place I have found where I can keep track of this game, and I'd like to keep it that way.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
I'd rather not have to start reporting people out of spite for possibly getting this game and topic removed because of being extremely divisive.
This happens with literally every game that isn't basic bitch tier and the idea is wait couple days, report first 3 pages of the thread and sometimes mods cleans up the mess so people can find relevant posts talking about the game.

Oct 12, 2017
"Wow, a game that isn't a glorified slideshow or cookie clicker! There's actual gameplay and character customization! I thought these were extinct. The character models look neat too. What does ABDL mean? "

"......oh...."

House Salad

Feb 14, 2020
Any idea on an update schedule? Does this free version update significantly slower than the patreon (which is expected, but nonetheless disappointing)?

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Any idea on an update schedule? Does this free version update significantly slower than the patreon (which is expected, but nonetheless disappointing)?
I mean technically there is no free version as this game is from patreon as for the update schedule they come out once a month.

Last edited:
Reactions: House Salad

Klolita

Jul 23, 2017
kink how you want but it is kind of disappointing that seemingly promising open ish world sex game is adbl centric

May 10, 2020
"Wow, a game that isn't a glorified slideshow or cookie clicker! There's actual gameplay and character customization! I thought these were extinct. The character models look neat too. What does ABDL mean? "

"......oh...."
ABDL means in short. Fetish - adult baby and diaper lovers.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
I am waiting for an update in which they will roll me in a stroller and change diapers. In the meantime, the game is boring.
Pretty much..... I guess it’s possible that one of the demos has it since I believe those tests upcoming features though I’m not sure....

Achampnator

Aug 14, 2020
I play this now for some time and there were some events I got the Introduction then I had to get to all three Classes then after that a Roommate had an accident I brought her Bed stuff to the washer (which I ironically still have in the inventory) and after that my own char had an accident same procedure like at the girl but with the difference that I put the stuff back on the bed after washing and yeah well some nights later was there some kind of a monster which made me fate out after it touched me and I landed at the Medical Centre well good and fine got the Diaper stash and yeah after that I could put the diapers on and off like normal and nothing happened after it no accident no other event like monsters etc I just go from day to day tell me if I did something wrong and how I should've done it?

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
I play this now for some time and there were some events I got the Introduction then I had to get to all three Classes then after that a Roommate had an accident I brought her Bed stuff to the washer (which I ironically still have in the inventory) and after that my own char had an accident same procedure like at the girl but with the difference that I put the stuff back on the bed after washing and yeah well some nights later was there some kind of a monster which made me fate out after it touched me and I landed at the Medical Centre well good and fine got the Diaper stash and yeah after that I could put the diapers on and off like normal and nothing happened after it no accident no other event like monsters etc I just go from day to day tell me if I did something wrong and how I should've done it?
I believe that’s when the demo ends unfortunately.....

Reactions: Fatal756
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes