Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Do you know if there are coming more Updates or if Update 4 was the Final Update cause if last one is the fact then will I delete the Game immediately
The latest version is called Update 5 unless of course you count the patches on patreon as new updates in which case the latest version is called Another quick patch! Hope it helps.

Last edited:

Levitikan

Sep 9, 2018
This looks interesting, will keep an eye on it for when it gets more stuff to do, also why doesn't this site have an ABDL tag would of found it a lot sooner

Reactions: Pooploser64

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
This looks interesting, will keep an eye on it for when it gets more stuff to do, also why doesn't this site have an ABDL tag would of found it a lot sooner
You’re guess is as good as mine..... I mean a ABDL tag would not only make it easier to find this kind of thing but it would also keep any potential trolls away!

D

Deleted member 2017965

THREE GAMES IN A ROW from F95. (LittleingtonUniversity_1.0, Micro Vacation_v0.29 & Resize Me!_v0.59) And not one of these will start or anything! My other games with the same Gaming Platforms, (Unity, UE4Game & RPG Maker VX Ace RPT) Run with NOT a problem. Though I got them from OTHER websites and Creator's . [Unity] & [Maker VX Ace RPT] are installed on my system, OS: Windows 10, x64. Though I don't need them to play games made with these gaming programs. But, I have them anyway just incase.

BradW

Jun 28, 2018
Baron776 My good man/woman, I could kiss you. But I won't. Because I have no idea who you are or where you live.... Jokes aside, thank you. I've said it before, but Patreon and I don't get along and this is the only site where I can find anything about this game (well, no, I mean there are other sites, but this is the only one besides Patreon that has been updated in the past half a year as far as I could tell).

Achampnator

Aug 14, 2020
LOL I downloaded the 6th Update and then I exited the Campus area and out there I went into a house and now the Screen is grey and Music is playing but nothing else Zwischenablage01.png

• Sad
Reactions: Pooploser64
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes