Valainantiel

Oct 16, 2020
Loving this game so far. So I ran into an Issue where I washed someone's sheets after the story event. I tried to put them back on the bed and it didn't work. I went to exit and it reset the bed, but now I am stuck with the clean sheets in my inventory.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Loving this game so far. So I ran into an Issue where I washed someone's sheets after the story event. I tried to put them back on the bed and it didn't work. I went to exit and it reset the bed, but now I am stuck with the clean sheets in my inventory.
I hate to break it to you but I don’t think he/she even know this topic even exists. I highly recommend reporting your bug here instead. Just don’t tell them about where you got the game from ok? He/She will probably just assume you pay for their patreon.

Last edited:

Valainantiel

Oct 16, 2020
I don't have a Job, I am on a disability pension, and I only subscribe on and off sometimes with projects like these. Being Autistic I am not the sort that could work without having a meltdown sadly.

Reactions: Pooploser64

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
I don't have a Job, I am on a disability pension, and I only subscribe on and off sometimes with projects like these. Being Autistic I am not the sort that could work without having a meltdown sadly.
Same I also have autism I even have my own support worker. I also get money from the government though I don’t have access to it I just use it for transport the previously mentioned support worker and a personal trainer since being in shape is never a bad thing also because I have autism my mum doesn’t have to work as she’s labeled a carer. Also before I graduated highschool I was in this school for kids with autism and the weird thing was they had both highschoolers and primarily schoolers in the same school and they didn’t divide the school very well as one of my classes I was forced to listen to Tomas the Tank engine theme song on the interactive white board for this students birthday he was that young!

Last edited:

ideal_name

Jul 1, 2020
While I would love to see more ABDL games out there, the controls on this game drove me crazy and make it too annoying to play. if there was a first person view it would be great. Also, I didn't save often enough and when it crashed when i went into a house, i don't want to have to do all the running around i did again. Maybe i'll try future releases to see if it gets better. thanks.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Can any help by posting the controls? I can't put cloths on or put the sheets in the washer.
Ok so moving is wasd or the arrows you could also move by left clicking the mouse and to interact with objects and people you left click the mouse to go to your inventory you have to press Q for the debug commands you have to press the tidle key which looks like this ` and for the list of commands to type in see the first page to submit press enter or 0 no idea what that does just saw on the input selection next to the graphics when you open the application. To slide press t to rotate the camera press h to rotate the camera left and press k to rotate the camera right alternatively hold and rotate the middle mouse button to rotate the camera in whatever direction you like. Press the u to zoom in a j to zoom out or alternatively use the scroll wheel to zoom in and out press c to crawl like a baby. Press Left shift to sprint t to slide I don’t know what that does either despite it being in the controls on the input section I can’t make it work maybe it doesn’t have a animation yet or something and finally press esc for the menu.

Reactions: Alieksandr1990

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
i'm just here scratching my head wondering what the "transformation" tag is for, because i don't see anything resembling it.

Doesn't help that people tend to misuse that tag anyways.

IpoFatso

Jun 9, 2020
There should be an update within the next week. Nothing ground-breaking, but there should be an accident system implemented in this update. Furthermore, regarding the story, it's been released that the writers for the story of this game will be Sophie & Pudding. Most ABDL's who have read any ABDL fiction is likely to have heard and/or read from them, but on the off chance you haven't, they've written dozens novel-length ABDL smut books, most (if not all) are free to read on the internet. They're great writers and knowing that they're in on the project makes me hopeful for the state of the story, and the game as a whole.

Also in case no one has mentioned it (you guys might have a different version than I do as I didn't download it from here), there's a wedgie club in the woods past the new mall area. To join you have to find their club president and four different sets of special underwear hidden around the island.

It's a cool game. First one of it's kind that I've ever seen for the ABDL community so that's something worth taking note of.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes