Nov 6, 2020
Sorry, I completely talk about another matter.
In this game, at the third night at university, the player heard noises, went outside, and was attacked by a ghost.
When he woke up at the medical center, the doctor sayed him to talk to the Professor Reulaux who is usually in his lab.
But, I can't find him.
Everyone can help me ?

Baron776

May 1, 2020
Sorry, I completely talk about another matter.
In this game, at the third night at university, the player heard noises, went outside, and was attacked by a ghost.
When he woke up at the medical center, the doctor sayed him to talk to the Professor Reulaux who is usually in his lab.
But, I can't find him.
Everyone can help me ?
Just go to the end of the lab, or ask the secretary in the hall

Nov 6, 2020
I ask another question on this game : I went to the clothers shop at the Juniper town. There, I talked to the mannequins and the game was blocked. I could not move at all. I had to shut down the game (I have now the last version).
Is there a solution to do the mannequin's quest or have I to wait a new version?

IpoFatso

Jun 9, 2020
I ask another question on this game : I went to the clothers shop at the Juniper town. There, I talked to the mannequins and the game was blocked. I could not move at all. I had to shut down the game (I have now the last version).
Is there a solution to do the mannequin's quest or have I to wait a new version?
Just as Kittymonster said, you have to press ESC and then continue with their quest.

Nov 6, 2020
I tried to do the mannequins quest (in the clothers shop). But I don't undersdtand what they mean by the "center pole" and where is it. Someone can help?

Kittymonster

Jul 29, 2020
I tried to do the mannequins quest (in the clothers shop). But I don't undersdtand what they mean by the "center pole" and where is it. Someone can help?
The quest your talking about is just a glitch there is no mannequins quest. The actual quest that the mannequin is talking about is the wedgie club quest which starts by going to the very south of the map to a small wooded area and finding a abandoned campsite.

Nov 6, 2020
The quest your talking about is just a glitch there is no mannequins quest. The actual quest that the mannequin is talking about is the wedgie club quest which starts by going to the very south of the map to a small wooded area and finding a abandoned campsite.
Thank you

Nov 6, 2020
In the game, after talking to the director in the mountain road, I picked the package for the Professor Casper and I gave him it. Now, what I have to do to continue this quest ?
I did as well the quest in the camp in the forrest

Kittymonster

Jul 29, 2020
In the game, after talking to the director in the mountain road, I picked the package for the Professor Casper and I gave him it. Now, what I have to do to continue this quest ?
I did as well the quest in the camp in the forrest
I believe this is as far as the main quest goes for now.

NVG

Sep 22, 2020
I believe this is as far as the main quest goes for now.
Hopefully the remaining dorm residents get properly introduced soon. It's odd to talk to the gamer character and be brushed off, but in another its as if you've formed a relationship.

Achampnator

Aug 14, 2020
Hopefully the remaining dorm residents get properly introduced soon. It's odd to talk to the gamer character and be brushed off, but in another its as if you've formed a relationship.
Yup I also asked myself who this Guy is

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes