Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Can you tell the developments made since update 7?
I would but unfortunately yiff party is closed I found another website quite like it but unfortunately it doesn’t have their stuff on it..... Well at least not yet.

NVG

Sep 22, 2020
I would but unfortunately yiff party is closed I found another website quite like it but unfortunately it doesn’t have their stuff on it..... Well at least not yet.
If you meant Kemono, I tried to import to it, but it never went through. Thanks anyway.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
If you meant Kemono, I tried to import to it, but it never went through. Thanks anyway.
You’re welcome also does that mean you’re already a patreon member? And if that’s the case wouldn’t you already know what’s coming?

Last edited:

NVG

Sep 22, 2020
You’re welcome also does that mean you’re already a patreon member? And if that’s the case wouldn’t you already know what’s coming?
No, Kemono has a import from Yiffparty function. I tried using it only to face repeat timeouts. The last posts from on YP ended at update 6 if I remember.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
No, Kemono has a import from Yiffparty function. I tried using it only to face repeat timeouts. The last posts from on YP ended at update 6 if I remember.
It’s probably because there’s no Yiff party to import from anymore.

NVG

Sep 22, 2020
Kinda weird how it’s not in the game now then. Also if you don’t mind me asking how do you know this?
Very old posts that were on YiffParty in detail. They likely still exist on Deviantart (where I first found them).
There's no telling when the game content (spanking, caregivers, etc.) will be added or modified, especially since I (nor many others) can see progress updates. At least until its ported and updated somewhere.

Reactions: Pooploser64

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Very old posts that were on YiffParty in detail. They likely still exist on Deviantart (where I first found them).
There's no telling when the game content (spanking, caregivers, etc.) will be added or modified, especially since I (nor many others) can see progress updates. At least until its ported and updated somewhere.
Yeah that makes sense I hope it’s sometime soon but what I want even more than that is a overhaul of the character models so they look cute rather than look like everybody decided to take a bunch of steroids.

NVG

Sep 22, 2020
Yeah that makes sense I hope it’s sometime soon but what I want even more than that is a overhaul of the character models so they look cute rather than look like everybody decided to take a bunch of steroids.
I would assume a few days. You really have to play with the sliders to get a decent proportion. NPCs look okay mostly.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
I would assume a few days. You really have to play with the sliders to get a decent proportion. NPCs look okay mostly.
Yeah I suppose but I still I wish it would be easier to make cute characters though the weird thing is I saw a post on yiff party about the character creation demo and the character models looked so much cuter I’m talking about they look so cute they make the female characters from fantasy life look like monsters from a horror game by comparison.

NVG

Sep 22, 2020
Yeah I suppose but I still I wish it would be easier to make cute characters though the weird thing is I saw a post on yiff party about the character creation demo and the character models looked so much cuter I’m talking about they look so cute they make the female characters from fantasy life look like monsters from a horror game by comparison.
What do you find wrong with them now?

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
What do you find wrong with them now?
Well I still don’t like how they look like they’re on steroids while the ones in the character creation demo look straight up adorable I just don’t know why he/she went with those character models rather than the ones from the said demo that’s all.

NVG

Sep 22, 2020
Well I still don’t like how they look like they’re on steroids while the ones in the character creation demo look straight up adorable I just don’t know why he/she went with those character models rather than the ones from the said demo that’s all.
Like the female professors in the West Hall?

Reactions: Pooploser64
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes