NVG

Sep 22, 2020
Yeah like that and also the character models in general it kinda looks like they had a steroid bargain sale and everybody wanted some. :p
The professors problem is both height and age design where that have a more matured body. Other characters, save Tayor, have average (basic) bodies for their gender.

Kittymonster

Jul 29, 2020
With the newest Patreon post being titled " a rough weekend" I assume we wont be getting that monthly update for a minute.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
With the newest Patreon post being titled " a rough weekend" I assume we wont be getting that monthly update for a minute.

Unlocked

Hey everyone!
I spent all weekend doing a whole bunch of just really annoying tasks. The worst part is it feels like I didn't get anything done. It's a really unsatisfying feeling.

Most of what I've been working on was somewhat more technical. I needed to update the comments system so I could support more comments. Thankfully that's been completed and I've added a bunch more comments. I've also gone through and tagged characters in the game so now somewill be nice/mean. (Although this can still be overriden)

I've been adding so many different dialogue systems I had to clean up all the external dialgoue tools. The dialogue in the game is run through about half a dozen types of files stored as spreadsheets, text documents and .json files. When you think about it there are dialogue trees, comments, short snippets word replacements, item descriptions. Every single one was working slighly differently. When I was improving the mean, nice comments I cleaned it up so it all works the same way. This will reduce bugs in the long run.

I also added in a "transformation" system for the island. So the idea is as the story goes along more elements of the island will transform to support more overt babyish stuff. The idea is it will happen as you play and days go past. The base of the system turns on and off different items/characters depending on how many days have past since an event.

The idea is to allow the the island to begin to transform throughout the begining of the game. The transformation is supposed to start just after you visit the lab for the first time. That way you start to see stronger ABDL influcences a bit earlier and I can put some big items in later down the line. I have some really good items/ideas I have planned so I'll start putting these elements in.

The writers have already started creating alternative dialogue for NPC's as the transformation and I'll start dressing more in diapers and as "bigs".

That's all the updates I have for now. I want to start getting some of these transformations into the game and I hope to start adding NPC's into the town. Although they won't have dialogue immidiately but will certianly be able to comment on what your wearing!

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
I agree with some comments at the start of the thread, we probaly just need to make a new tag for ABDL content. I for one support the inclussion of anny fetish on these forums, even if it is not my personal thing. As long as a fetish is not outright illigal (exp: pedophilia) then there should be a way for prospective people who are into it, to be able to filter for it throught a dedicated tag.

Good luck to the author, and have fun too all of you who enjoy this type of game.

Reactions: Pooploser64

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
I agree with some comments at the start of the thread, we probaly just need to make a new tag for ABDL content. I for one support the inclussion of anny fetish on these forums, even if it is not my personal thing. As long as a fetish is not outright illigal (exp: pedophilia) then there should be a way for prospective people who are into it, to be able to filter for it throught a dedicated tag.

Good luck to the author, and have fun too all of you who enjoy this type of game.
Exactly!

Apr 28, 2018
Does the game now have the woman that can carry you? like shown in the gif? As I asked this already and was told "No it's not in the game" a couple of months back. Now wondering if it's been added.

Also what's the changelogs for 5 and 6?

Wargen

Memento mori
Donor
Nov 12, 2017
Checked the screenshots before reading the description, if my keyboard wasn't water resistant I'd need a new one right now.
tenor.gif

• Haha
Reactions: DanThaMan

NVG

Sep 22, 2020

Unlocked

Hey everyone!
I spent all weekend doing a whole bunch of just really annoying tasks. The worst part is it feels like I didn't get anything done. It's a really unsatisfying feeling.

Most of what I've been working on was somewhat more technical. I needed to update the comments system so I could support more comments. Thankfully that's been completed and I've added a bunch more comments. I've also gone through and tagged characters in the game so now somewill be nice/mean. (Although this can still be overriden)

I've been adding so many different dialogue systems I had to clean up all the external dialgoue tools. The dialogue in the game is run through about half a dozen types of files stored as spreadsheets, text documents and .json files. When you think about it there are dialogue trees, comments, short snippets word replacements, item descriptions. Every single one was working slighly differently. When I was improving the mean, nice comments I cleaned it up so it all works the same way. This will reduce bugs in the long run.

I also added in a "transformation" system for the island. So the idea is as the story goes along more elements of the island will transform to support more overt babyish stuff. The idea is it will happen as you play and days go past. The base of the system turns on and off different items/characters depending on how many days have past since an event.

The idea is to allow the the island to begin to transform throughout the begining of the game. The transformation is supposed to start just after you visit the lab for the first time. That way you start to see stronger ABDL influcences a bit earlier and I can put some big items in later down the line. I have some really good items/ideas I have planned so I'll start putting these elements in.

The writers have already started creating alternative dialogue for NPC's as the transformation and I'll start dressing more in diapers and as "bigs".

That's all the updates I have for now. I want to start getting some of these transformations into the game and I hope to start adding NPC's into the town. Although they won't have dialogue immidiately but will certianly be able to comment on what your wearing!
If you have access, you may want to upload the posts to Kemono.party. I believe the importer works.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
I was suggesting that you can upload the posts, to date, to Kemono.party. That site has an importer, which due to site upgrading, was unavailable.
never done that before, i will check this out

Najn

Apr 25, 2017
The game looks interesting, I want to try it, I hope it will be a game that I will love and thanks to the people who contributed to the making of the game. :love:

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes