Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Not to kinkshame but if more of these games are gonna start poppin up here, we should maybe get a tag for it
Yeah that’s a good idea it would probably keep the people who don’t like it out as well as making searching for it easier for me!

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Its a 1974 animation, Heidi, in Argentina was very popular, its about a little orphan girl who lives with her grandpha in the mountains.
It is a cartoon that marked the childhood of many here in argentina hahaha
Cool! Now about my 2nd question was that something that actually happened in the anime or is it just a really good fan edit?

SaltyJay

Apr 8, 2018
Good to see more ABDL content.
I gave the game a shot, it's still very early and shows promise but...
I don't like the idea of getting stuck in a grind walking from classes to class with nothing happening. Just because it's 3rd person it takes way too long to walk around and get the the actual scenes. It's going to need a lot of content to fill up those voids or just don't make it too grindy like other trainer games. The game has like a 10% chance to stop working during a loading screen.

Also for me personally ABDL is all about the humiliation and disappointment of failing to be an adult. But when a person much younger is in charge of looking after you it adds on the humiliation, or being in a class of preschoolers. nothing sexual of course.
Also I find SPH (small penis humiliation) works well with an ABDL fetish but you can play as both genders in this game so maybe save that for later content.

I'm sure you have your own ideas I'm merely suggesting. The third person is a great take for this game and I look forward to seeing how it goes.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Good to see more ABDL content.
I gave the game a shot, it's still very early and shows promise but...
I don't like the idea of getting stuck in a grind walking from classes to class with nothing happening. Just because it's 3rd person it takes way too long to walk around and get the the actual scenes. It's going to need a lot of content to fill up those voids or just don't make it too grindy like other trainer games. The game has like a 10% chance to stop working during a loading screen.

Also for me personally ABDL is all about the humiliation and disappointment of failing to be an adult. But when a person much younger is in charge of looking after you it adds on the humiliation, or being in a class of preschoolers. nothing sexual of course.
Also I find SPH (small penis humiliation) works well with an ABDL fetish but you can play as both genders in this game so maybe save that for later content.

I'm sure you have your own ideas I'm merely suggesting. The third person is a great take for this game and I look forward to seeing how it goes.
Yeah role reversal is my personal favourite! That and small penis humiliation though irl I just have a average size dick.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Hear! Hear!

Downloading...
You know what’s really weird? These are the pictures I found on his DeviantArt page 954A92DC-15F1-4B44-B40A-933CC12A487C.jpeg F64BF099-E273-4BCA-ACAB-7799EC09DF3B.png 919F9A33-3E37-46AD-94B2-438D253B42C8.png
So not only does it look like it’s more feature rich than what it actually is but the models look normal dare I say it, downright adorable but in the actual product they look like they had way too much steroids so my question is where are these character models?

Last edited:

bloquer

Aug 19, 2017
You can get stuck in the starting room: You can walk over the sitting pillow in the lower left corner and get behind it. If you do, you have to start a new game and delete the old one because you can't get back.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
You can get stuck in the starting room: You can walk over the sitting pillow in the lower left corner and get behind it. If you do, you have to start a new game and delete the old one because you can't get back.
True you could do that or you know you could just activate the console using the Tilde key. Which looks like this `and then type in ReturnPlayer which will spawn you at the closest save point but hey man you do you..... :p

Last edited:
Reactions: bloquer

MrsSkeleton

Aug 25, 2018
I think at least peeing should be added to the tags, as well as scat later on. Super promising! I may even support it when there's more content.

Reactions: Pooploser64

stone14725

Jan 1, 2018
Its a 1974 animation, Heidi, in Argentina was very popular, its about a little orphan girl who lives with her grandpha in the mountains.
It is a cartoon that marked the childhood of many here in argentina hahaha
How many copas do you have?

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes