Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
PS: if I can say it, please implement a fast travel mode.. I think that to pass the majority of time traveling from a place to another can be boring.
I don’t think he/she even knows of this topic’s existence so if you want fast travel implemented you’re gonna have to comment it here and hope he/she sees though it’s way more likely that they will see it if you post it on patreon since they’re more active on that but that costs money just don't mention where you got it from otherwise I can almost grantee you that the links will be shut down.

Last edited:
Aug 4, 2020
I don’t think he/she even knows of this topic’s existence so if you want fast travel implemented you’re gonna have to comment it here and hope he/she sees though it’s way more likely that they will see it if you post it on patreon since they’re more active on that but that costs money just don't mention where you got it from otherwise I can almost grantee you that the links will be shut down.
Ooh thanks. I though that maybe it was posted by the author but some update later the patreon version. I'll try on deviantart and i won't mention it.

Reactions: Pooploser64
Aug 4, 2020
No ok I took a look to other comments and i think that it would be unuseful talk with them... I think that they are robbers.. I can't believe that after all this time and with all that money per month the game is still only this..
I'll continue to follow this post to know if someone went on in the story more than me and maybe knows
HOW TO ENTER IN THE WEDGIES CLUB
WHERE ARE THE CAVES
HOW TO ARRIVE TO THE SCENES IN THE DESCRIPTION PICS

BradW

Jun 28, 2018
No ok I took a look to other comments and i think that it would be unuseful talk with them... I think that they are robbers.. I can't believe that after all this time and with all that money per month the game is still only this..
I'll continue to follow this post to know if someone went on in the story more than me and maybe knows
HOW TO ENTER IN THE WEDGIES CLUB
WHERE ARE THE CAVES
HOW TO ARRIVE TO THE SCENES IN THE DESCRIPTION PICS
1. I don't think the Wedgies club is fully implemented in the game yet.
2. The caves haven't been added yet.
3. Description pics 1-4 are in game. Pics 5-9 are from the Character Customizer Demo. Pics 10-14 are from the ABDL Combat Demo. Pics 15-19 are the ABDL Escape Demo. Pics 20 and 21 I'm not sure have been implemented in game yet.

I partially understand the frustration about how little content there is when they've been working on the game for a while with so little content (really I would expect at least a bit more than what they've got so far, especially since I'm fairly certain the game has been in development for about a year now if not longer). Not to mention how Gauche Cheeks doesn't do a whole lot of update posts outside of Patreon anymore, making a lot harder to actually contact them about anything. But trust me when I say game development is a slow process. Especially with as small of a team as there is working on the game right now. Also since it's being done in Unity, it's going to be a much slower progression than other games on this site even with the fact they try to do a monthly update (RPG Maker is a fairly simple program so those games will far more developed within the same time span, and I would hazard a guess that Renpy is simpler than Unity too). At this point all we can really do though is sit back and wait as the game inches towards completion.

Reactions: Pooploser64

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
1. I don't think the Wedgies club is fully implemented in the game yet.
2. The caves haven't been added yet.
3. Description pics 1-4 are in game. Pics 5-9 are from the Character Customizer Demo. Pics 10-14 are from the ABDL Combat Demo. Pics 15-19 are the ABDL Escape Demo. Pics 20 and 21 I'm not sure have been implemented in game yet.

I partially understand the frustration about how little content there is when they've been working on the game for a while with so little content (really I would expect at least a bit more than what they've got so far, especially since I'm fairly certain the game has been in development for about a year now if not longer). Not to mention how Gauche Cheeks doesn't do a whole lot of update posts outside of Patreon anymore, making a lot harder to actually contact them about anything. But trust me when I say game development is a slow process. Especially with as small of a team as there is working on the game right now. Also since it's being done in Unity, it's going to be a much slower progression than other games on this site even with the fact they try to do a monthly update (RPG Maker is a fairly simple program so those games will far more developed within the same time span, and I would hazard a guess that Renpy is simpler than Unity too). At this point all we can really do though is sit back and wait as the game inches towards completion.
Well said.

Aug 4, 2020
Yeah I know it... and i guessed that my comment could be a little bit over the line, but i'm in game developing too (obv less prestigious then unity, as you say, so I don't want to compare) and so I have an idea of developing time, but sorry, when i saw the time spended and the money received i lost all my trust, because the first thing that came in my mind has been that it isn't a coincidence that the game paths interrupt at the best part.. so that a player, maybe with a little feticism that is rare to find in other games, every time continue to donate for the next update...
I'M SORRY... I know that I'm talking shit and maybe I don't know, I can't know what's behind their work or their life, but this is my opinion.

Kittymonster

Jul 29, 2020
Yeah I know it... and i guessed that my comment could be a little bit over the line, but i'm in game developing too (obv less prestigious then unity, as you say, so I don't want to compare) and so I have an idea of developing time, but sorry, when i saw the time spended and the money received i lost all my trust, because the first thing that came in my mind has been that it isn't a coincidence that the game paths interrupt at the best part.. so that a player, maybe with a little feticism that is rare to find in other games, every time continue to donate for the next update...
I'M SORRY... I know that I'm talking shit and maybe I don't know, I can't know what's behind their work or their life, but this is my opinion.
Why do you even care? Your on a goddamn pirating website you aren't spending any money!

CatchtheAdicts

Jan 31, 2021
Anyone have an up to date item list or an idea on how to find one? Would like to play around with some of the different outfits while waiting for the next update.

Reactions: BradW

NVG

Sep 22, 2020
Anyone have an up to date item list or an idea on how to find one? Would like to play around with some of the different outfits while waiting for the next update.
The best I can do for outfits is this. Albiet its old.

BradW

Jun 28, 2018
The best I can do for outfits is this. Albiet its old.
Yeah. It's old enough that I have the items on the list that I want memorized. That's from before they expanded the map to include the town.

CatchtheAdicts

Jan 31, 2021
Otherwise everything else should be in the mall.
Yeah, there's a lot in the Mall. It's supposed to cycle outfits, but with the Christmas stuff in this update, some outfits don't cycle in.
I've found a few working codes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are a couple Skirt Codes too, but you can't actually wear them. They just take inventory space. There's a lot of interesting ones that have names, but aren't implemented yet.
These are just some wearable items that I haven't seen in the available shops.

Edit: Updated the list. Some of these, like RoadWorker have placeholder pictures in the inventory. My guess is you won't be able to buy them. Makes sense.

Last edited:

ACOlurker42069

Dec 19, 2020
i'll agree that we don't have much to complain for since we're pirating it, but it's still fair to raise some concerns about money going in vs product coming out. i don't mean to imply similarity here, but look at
don't have to pay for it to know something's up
this is going infinitely better than that cesspool, but things are still janky for how long it's been. i think improving the animations, models and etc should take priority over adding new content (outfits and etc.) if it's all going to be changed (ha) in a later update.
but hey i haven't paid for it yet, and i've gotten my rocks off to it plenty. still pretty cool.

CatchtheAdicts

Jan 31, 2021
i'll agree that we don't have much to complain for since we're pirating it, but it's still fair to raise some concerns about money going in vs product coming out. i don't mean to imply similarity here, but look at
this is going infinitely better than that cesspool, but things are still janky for how long it's been. i think improving the animations, models and etc should take priority over adding new content (outfits and etc.) if it's all going to be changed (ha) in a later update.
but hey i haven't paid for it yet, and i've gotten my rocks off to it plenty. still pretty cool.
To be fair, it's all new content. This is still a game in development.

Kittymonster

Jul 29, 2020
I think its fair to be wary especially what has happened with prior patreon-supported games. I just don't think somebody who isn't even paying for it should be that upset about it.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes