NVG

Sep 22, 2020
I don't understand what you mean by "Aether"
There is an attack called Magic Missile (I think that's the name). That enemy is weak to that.
Aether is one of the 3 attack types in the game. The other two being Physical and Mental.

Nov 6, 2020
There is an attack called Magic Missile (I think that's the name). That enemy is weak to that.
Aether is one of the 3 attack types in the game. The other two being Physical and Mental.
Thabnk you. It is more clear. However, I think I don't have this attack. Since update 7 or 8 (I don't remember), I'm at level 1 and I just jave three attacks (Big Kick, Magic Bold and Sad Tought). So, what can I do to unlock the attack that you're talking about ?

NVG

Sep 22, 2020
Thabnk you. It is more clear. However, I think I don't have this attack. Since update 7 or 8 (I don't remember), I'm at level 1 and I just jave three attacks (Big Kick, Magic Bold and Sad Tought). So, what can I do to unlock the attack that you're talking about ?
It's magic bolt.

AmazingLeif

Feb 14, 2018
Seems to be bugged, I cast magic bolt on the fog enemy and nothing happens. And the fog enemy keeps attacking me without doing any damage.

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
Seems to be bugged, I cast magic bolt on the fog enemy and nothing happens. And the fog enemy keeps attacking me without doing any damage.
I recommend you report the bug here. As gauchecheeks likely doesn’t even know this page exists and I’ll like for it to stay that way just to warn you though he doesn’t seem to be very active on that instead opting to be on his patreon most of the time instead.

NVG

Sep 22, 2020
You have to buy powder at the mall and use it in battle to make it visible.

entauri

Jun 8, 2021
Never happened to me. The worst I've had is the 2 figment glitch.
Could it be that it is a lvl2 and I am lvl1? How do you even level up in this? I have all abilities unlocked for now but still lvl1. Do I just keep grinding?

NVG

Sep 22, 2020
Could it be that it is a lvl2 and I am lvl1? How do you even level up in this? I have all abilities unlocked for now but still lvl1. Do I just keep grinding?
I was able to win despite the level difference. There isn't a way to level up.

entauri

Jun 8, 2021
I was able to win despite the level difference. There isn't a way to level up.
Nevermind my previous post. The entire game bugged out and even after I started a new game, the attacks do no damage and I got stuck at the first gym in the training battle. Bummer.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes