NVG

Sep 22, 2020
Hello. I need little help to progress. I shall look for ghosts under night now. What is best way to make it evening so i can find ghosts? I have been trying looking around in places there not many people are around and i wear pacifer to make them come to me.

PS. I love how cute this game looks. <3 :D
Set the alarm clock by your bed to midnight.

throwawayGateway

Dec 2, 2017
Anyone figure out where you need to go after you beat the figment on the cliffs to get around that gate? Theres a trapdoor out there, but interacting with it does nothin. I cant figure it out.

puseofee

Apr 7, 2018
Anyone figure out where you need to go after you beat the figment on the cliffs to get around that gate? Theres a trapdoor out there, but interacting with it does nothin. I cant figure it out.
If you've progressed through the story than the next stop should be the caves.

Audumbla

Jun 14, 2018
the next part to belle's quest says i need a pass to mountain road even though i already have one wtf

Lord Simmer

Nov 14, 2020
I already noticed how different each thing is: Now My question is I did Bella's quest and romanced her, Is there anything else to do with her or nah?

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
I guess you abdl guys are happy that there is a game specifically around this kink, huh? :D Cheers! Happy for you guys! ^_^

A few things I don't get, is the "ABDL combat", "ABDL customization" and "the escape" all the same like addons? Or are they standalones with their own thing?

Is the 34bit version discontinued or....?

And one more thing, when was "littleington University (win 34 update 8)" version released? Edit: nevermind, found it.

Baron776

May 1, 2020
I guess you abdl guys are happy that there is a game specifically around this kink, huh? :D Cheers! Happy for you guys! ^_^

A few things I don't get, is the "ABDL combat", "ABDL customization" and "the escape" all the same like addons? Or are they standalones with their own thing?

Is the 34bit version discontinued or....?

And one more thing, when was "littleington University (win 34 update 8)" version released? Edit: nevermind, found it.
"ABDL combat", "ABDL customization" and "the escape" this just tech demo, try. 32bit unuseful, but if someone want, i can upload.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes