• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Aug 4, 2020
These are Techncially Demos and we get these once a month, Be appreciative that he's even able to work with this stuff at all, Since Unity and game development in general is hard to do.
time ago i found "character customization" and "run escape" demos, but are there other ones that i didn't find? where can i find them?

Donkle12

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Presumably in the bugfix update which was released. Which we don't have.
You're sure ? In update 11, there's no crib available in shop so u can't continue quest.

Could someone can list all quests available ? I see Belle and the one as sidekick who lead to caves. That's poor.

Roe1961

Jan 25, 2018
This game is quite good imho, quite a lot of content for a 3d game, but it needs a quest log and better inventory descriptions. The Questlog would prevent me from wondering, if something is a feature or a bug.

• Love
Reactions: Pooploser64

Pooploser64

Dec 29, 2019
This game is quite good imho, quite a lot of content for a 3d game, but it needs a quest log and better inventory descriptions. The Questlog would prevent me from wondering, if something is a feature or a bug.
He doesn't check this page if you want to request something like that I would recommend going on here I wouldn't recommend asking him on patreon unless you're willing to pay for it to make it look less suspicious as there is no free version well at least not officially anyway....

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
You're sure ? In update 11, there's no crib available in shop so u can't continue quest.

Could someone can list all quests available ? I see Belle and the one as sidekick who lead to caves. That's poor.
There IS a crib to buy in the shop, just for yourself, all of the side characters are hella bugged.

Roe1961

Jan 25, 2018
He doesn't check this page if you want to request something like that I would recommend going on here I wouldn't recommend asking him on patreon unless you're willing to pay for it to make it look less suspicious as there is no free version well at least not officially anyway....
Yeah, but I am too lazy for that. sorry.

Aug 4, 2020
bug check:
when i go to the mall and the mister shows me stuff about sizes and wants to change me we go out from the texture and the only way to continue to play is to use the bug teleport...
when i talk with belle, after the doll quest, the dialogue make me stuck... i need to use the bug can't move...
i have no sound effect or music
when i ask to clair to tuck me in nothing happens
when i ask her for a change the second time she starts to answer me like the mister at the mall
are these problems only for me or it's the game and we need to wait for update 12?

Last edited:

BradW

Jun 28, 2018
bug check:
when i go to the mall and the mister shows me stuff about sizes and wants to change me we go out from the texture and the only way to continue to play is to use the bug teleport...
when i talk with belle, after the doll quest, the dialogue make me stuck... i need to use the bug can't move...
are these problems only for me or it's the game and we need to wait for update 12?
There are several buggy events where you get stuck after talking; but if the conversations is over, as in there is no more text box on the screen, just open and then close the bug menu. I think the game is build to lock player movement control while talking and that the bug menu forces the game to refresh, which unlocks it again.

Donkle12

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
bug check:
i have no sound effect or music
when i ask to clair to tuck me in nothing happens
when i ask her for a change the second time she starts to answer me like the mister at the mall
If u want a good bug, go under the garage door near caves (but save before ^^)

I'm a little worried about the game. It's full of bugs and the author will need to soend lot of time to correct them

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes