XiNingXen

Nov 24, 2021
If u want a good bug, go under the garage door near caves (but save before ^^)

I'm a little worried about the game. It's full of bugs and the author will need to soend lot of time to correct them
true and the updates are really slow (dont want to cry about that) its still fun^^ but it really needs more people to work on it^^ like they need to first have a goal for the story at least and then slowly work from location to location adding more to it dont add random npcs without a purpose (just to fill the space).
Adding new location is fun to check out but not when they are empty or broken^^ so better work on whats there.
And at least add 3 lines of text to each npc XD (if not at least 1 unque per npc)

Reactions: antoniorossani
Aug 4, 2020
yeah i don't wanna cry about that too.... BUT... i think that the game is interesting especially for those ones that are in with these fetishisms... animation and graphic are awesome (there's no game like this about ABDL or similar stuff... if there is suggest me) but it needs to be better functionally speaking... it would be better if GC focus on finish the story and have a real 1.0 version... later maybe add other contents... but anyway.... "i can't remember what i was going to say"

Reactions: Pooploser64

XiNingXen

Nov 24, 2021
yeah i don't wanna cry about that too.... BUT... i think that the game is interesting especially for those ones that are in with these fetishisms... animation and graphic are awesome (there's no game like this about ABDL or similar stuff... if there is suggest me) but it needs to be better functionally speaking... it would be better if GC focus on finish the story and have a real 1.0 version... later maybe add other contents... but anyway.... "i can't remember what i was going to say"
thats what i was thinking. The game is really good especially its looks and the stuff u can do with it. But would focus on something more important then adding stuff and brake the code or adding stuff that doesnt even work. Still awesome concept and what they did with it.

BoredLord

Apr 29, 2019
Okay so... I'm not going to crack any jokes here. is a link to something that's supposed to be the bug fix update, but it won't work for me for... some reason.

LouisBilou

Nov 30, 2021
Hello, can you help me I'm stuck with Remi, I killed the boss in the cave ... I'm going for a walk to the camp with the ritual but I don't know what to do next ... can- you help me please

LouisBilou

Nov 30, 2021
Après avoir aidé la fille qui a mouillé son lit le matin, parle-lui le soir lorsqu'elle est assise devant la télévision dans les dortoirs jusqu'à ce qu'elle vous dis comment elle a perdu sa poupée, allez dans la zone au sud-est du campus et les gens qui se trouvent autour de vous diriger vers une maison spécifique, y aller, parler à la dame, rendre la poupée, puis le lendemain retourner à la dame.
[/CITATION]
[/CITATION]

Combien de fois dois-je lui parler ? J'ai essayé plusieurs fois et elle ne me parle toujours pas de sa poupée...

Donkle12

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2021
Don't know what u want to say with this quote but the post refers to spanking scene and for some reason, that don't work for some of us. Seems to be a locking problem.

Dec 2, 2021
Okay so... I'm not going to crack any jokes here. Here is a link to something that's supposed to be the bug fix update, but it won't work for me for... some reason.
maybe you need to erase all save data to make it work? in Win10 it's saved in %USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\GaucheCheeks\LittleingtonUniversity

Update: your file fixed the mall and the nurse in the med center for me

Last edited:

LouisBilou

Nov 30, 2021
Bonsoir, oui le problème c'est que je n'ai pas la quête qui se lance pour récupérer la poupée de Belle pourtant tous les soirs je lui parle... et je ne sais pas quoi faire :/

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
Bonsoir, oui le problème c'est que je n'ai pas la quête qui se lance pour récupérer la poupée de Belle pourtant tous les soirs je lui parle... et je ne sais pas quoi faire :/
"Good evening, yes the problem is that I do not have the quest which launches to recover the doll of Belle however every night I speak to her ... and I do not know what to do"

What does she say when you talk to her? Have you gotten the Soother yet?

Que dit-elle quand tu lui parles ? Avez-vous déjà reçu la sucette ?

LouisBilou

Nov 30, 2021
Oui j'ai la tétine, et ne me parle que de l'AR et du fait qu'elle ne lui demande pas d'avoir de l'eau c'est tout

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
Oui j'ai la tétine, et ne me parle que de l'AR et du fait qu'elle ne lui demande pas d'avoir de l'eau c'est tout
"Yes I have the pacifier, and only talk to me about the AR and the fact that she does not ask him for water that's all"

Have you gotten the package for the doctor? You have to go to town for it. Also, make sure you're not talking to her during the same day, go to sleep and talk to her the next evening.
Avez-vous reçu le paquet pour le docteur? Il faut aller en ville pour ça. Aussi, assurez-vous de ne pas lui parler le même jour, allez dormir et parlez-lui le lendemain soir.

LouisBilou

Nov 30, 2021
Oui j'ai reçu le colis, je l'ai même livré. J'ai aussi battu le boss dans la grotte. Mais j'ai toujours pas la quête de la peluche avec Belle

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
Oui j'ai reçu le colis, je l'ai même livré. J'ai aussi battu le boss dans la grotte. Mais j'ai toujours pas la quête de la peluche avec Belle
"Yes I received the package, I even delivered it. I also beat the boss in the cave. But I still do not have the quest for the plush with Belle"

Then you've encountered a rare bug that prevents the quest from starting. All I can reccommend is to start a new game and see if that fixes it.

Ensuite, vous avez rencontré un bug rare qui empêche la quête de démarrer. Tout ce que je peux recommander, c'est de démarrer un nouveau jeu et de voir si cela le résout.

BoredLord

Apr 29, 2019

This is a translator. Please use it. We speak english here.
Ceci est un traducteur. S'il vous plaît, utilisez-le. Nous parlons anglais ici.

Dec 2, 2021
Je suppose que cela ne fonctionne pas encore parce que vous avez oublié de déclencher un autre événement. Avez-vous parlé à vos colocataires et obtenu le livre, étalé les autocollants et obtenu le tissu par exemple ? Ou tous les événements nocturnes avec les fantômes, la grotte et le camp ? Ces événements sont essentiellement répandus partout, vous devez donc parler aux gens encore et encore jusqu'à ce que cela fonctionne, je suppose ^^

(I guess it doesn't work yet because you forgot to trigger another event. Did you talk to your housemates and get the book, spread the stickers and get the fabric for example? Or all the night events with the ghosts, cave and camp? Those events are basically spread everywhere so you gotta talk to the people again and again until it works I guess ^^)

WesleyBlue

Dec 24, 2021
Hello all,

maybe someone can help me out here:

i just unlocked the secret room in the library.
Claire did some reading for me, but in the evening, when i talk to her and say "tuck me in" nothing happend.

Aiden got the "good spots" and rose from me. Now he says "i will not be in class" but he was in class and i cannot find him outside anyway

Taylor got the stickers and i finished his quest, since then it says "i will think about something to make it up to you"

Belle got the doll, and so on. I am at the point, where she says "i wanna buy a crib" everytime i finish i cannot move and have to press esc to continue and the dialog will remain the same

Storywise i am th the point to explore "mountain street" so "talk with the people in the houses"

thanks for your help all.

Edit:
i restarted the game 5 times, emptied Appdata and reinstalled it - "errors" still occur (if that are error)

BradW

Jun 28, 2018
Nope, those aren't errors my friend. That's as far as things go with the others right now.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes