вфывф

Aug 20, 2021
Actually you can do it even before you get the Doll Quest, I'm currently waiting to find out if Gauche Cheeks will expand Bella's questline so I can do more things with her.
Thanks, I just thought the mountain road is where I lift at the beginning of the game

Malatar

Mar 23, 2019
Any spanking in the game yet besides the "doll" lady in the house? She seems really buggy...

Malatar

Mar 23, 2019
Anyone have a save game with access to the daycare? Don't want to start again, but my save game from previous version appears broken.

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
I'm guessing this is where I need to use Imagination, but nothing happens, and I can't fight the generator rock there to bring down the barrier.

вфывф

Aug 20, 2021
Снимок экрана (400).png
how to make these works disappear?I was told that it was not necessary to get through the front entrance , I went through the mine and slept , but they did not disappear

Lord Simmer

Nov 14, 2020
View attachment 1979185
how to make these works disappear?I was told that it was not necessary to get through the front entrance , I went through the mine and slept , but they did not disappear
They're always there, If you need any help you're free to message me, I also operate out on Discord, I own an Indie Game Company, I am not as skilled with RPG Maker MV as I'd like so I have a team

entauri

Jun 8, 2021
Where do I meet Remi after escaping the lab? Or is it bugged? I used the cave to get back into the campus but I'm not sure if I haven't bypassed some quest flag accidentally.

Lord Simmer

Nov 14, 2020
Where do I meet Remi after escaping the lab? Or is it bugged? I used the cave to get back into the campus but I'm not sure if I haven't bypassed some quest flag accidentally.
We simply don't know yet, that's all you can do after the escape, Bug fixes is inboun.

вфывф

Aug 20, 2021
you can still go to the shopping center to buy children's clothes so that you can go to kindergarten there you can learn two abilities then in the evenings you can go to the shopping center, skip the time and go to the game room there will be a boss (sorry for the mistakes, my English is very bad)

Reactions: antoniorossani
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes