Juanprez

May 9, 2021
Also, I found a scene I didn't discover Previously if You go into the town go to the playground There's a Boy and girl pair that you can play house with, I don't know why but that's arguably cute.

Also, Does anyone think that one lady who can spank you should/could bare your bottom to spank you? I'd love that as I am a Spanko by trade.
Yes, the lady should bare your bottom.

lenangel

Sep 8, 2021
Also, I found a scene I didn't discover Previously if You go into the town go to the playground There's a Boy and girl pair that you can play house with, I don't know why but that's arguably cute.

Also, Does anyone think that one lady who can spank you should/could bare your bottom to spank you? I'd love that as I am a Spanko by trade.
Just wondering, where exactly did you find the boy and girl who wanted to play house? I cant seem to find them.

Lord Simmer

Nov 14, 2020
Right here at the Playground, Y'all can find it easily. Littleington University Screenshots.png

Also, I have a near-perfect strat for dealing with the Figments though I am starting to ask myself why the person who registers you for classes care so deeply about your well-being? I am so freaking confused as to the main story of this game... Among other things.

Last edited:

Lord Simmer

Nov 14, 2020
Is it actually a scene? If I select Father or Mother they tell me they already have those roles and if I select Baby they just tell me it was fun to play with me.
I have no idea.... But Gauche Cheeks has something going for it there, and I am quite curious as to when he will actually revisit all the areas and NPCs.

BradW

Jun 28, 2018
I have no idea.... But Gauche Cheeks has something going for it there, and I am quite curious as to when he will actually revisit all the areas and NPCs.
Same here. Though with how he's been working I doubt it'll be anytime soon. To me it feels like he's trying to do the mapping and main story work first and then go back and fill in the details and side content.

Lord Simmer

Nov 14, 2020
Same here. Though with how he's been working I doubt it'll be anytime soon. To me it feels like he's trying to do the mapping and main story work first and then go back and fill in the details and side content.
That makes sense, And I envy how he does that, However It'd be better if he spent his energy and time fleshing out each area slowly and but surely flesh out everything.

Lord Simmer

Nov 14, 2020
Okay, Guys so I found some additional scenes and I got some news for y'all.

If you wear a Pull-up to the Daycare the Man and Woman who checks you and changes you offers to take you to the Potty and such as.

And I also got wind that the Next update had been delayed, He is adding some stuff in that will link to the Storyline, But since it is so damn complex, It'll take either next week or the week after before the update will be deployed.

ol1998

Dec 5, 2021
And I also got wind that the Next update had been delayed, He is adding some stuff in that will link to the Storyline, But since it is so damn complex, It'll take either next week or the week after before the update will be deployed.
This is taking longer than we thought I guess! I realized I haven't checked up on this game in a while and was wondering why an update might be taking so long (just out of curiosity, no hate obviously bc life happens) and there's probably other reasons too bc like I said life happens but I was wondering so thank you for letting us know!

Lord Simmer

Nov 14, 2020
This is taking longer than we thought I guess! I realized I haven't checked up on this game in a while and was wondering why an update might be taking so long (just out of curiosity, no hate obviously bc life happens) and there's probably other reasons too bc like I said life happens but I was wondering so thank you for letting us know!
He is working on adding in the Sequences and cleaning a few things up, With Unity it isn't as simple as RPG Maker then again, I tell people he needs a team underneath him to help him flesh it out.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes