BradW

Jun 28, 2018
Could anyone tell me where i can find the underwear sets required for the wedgie club?
If I remember correctly, one is in West Hall by the phone booths, one is in the gym around the basketball courts, one in on the pool table in the dorms, and I forget where the other one is.

Reactions: aaron9919_3

Kumkumber

Sep 20, 2020
Bonjour, je viens de refaire le jeu mais je ne sais pas où trouver le livre pour Claire

pour la quête pouvez-vous m'aider svp

Dans la bibliothèque, situé sur une table.
Si tu veux une réponse plus rapide, tu devrais traduire tes messages en anglais, car c'est un forum anglophone.

aaron9919_3

Apr 12, 2022
Does anyone know where i can find this "Veronica" lady? One of the mall employees says you can find her on the beach and she'll make you custom furniture, but I can't find the beach.

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
Does anyone know where i can find this "Veronica" lady? One of the mall employees says you can find her on the beach and she'll make you custom furniture, but I can't find the beach.
Southwest of Town, you need to complete the caves to access the beach.

BradW

Jun 28, 2018
Southwest of Town, you need to complete the caves to access the beach.
Then, once you gain access to the beach you'll find her in the building with the sign that says "Workshop".

aaron9919_3

Apr 12, 2022
So I got the beach unlocked, found the brian guy, he gave me the keys to the arcade, where veronica's keys were supposed to be, I beat the figments there, but i couldn't find the tools. Then i spoke to veronica later and she said that Gnosis probably has the tools and will return them later. How do i get the tools from Gnosis?

Skooky

Nov 3, 2021
So I got the beach unlocked, found the brian guy, he gave me the keys to the arcade, where veronica's keys were supposed to be, I beat the figments there, but i couldn't find the tools. Then i spoke to veronica later and she said that Gnosis probably has the tools and will return them later. How do i get the tools from Gnosis?
That part of the game is not yet done

Aug 4, 2020
excuse me, can anyone tell me which are the new changes in this update?
did i miss something or there aren't developments in Claire and Belle's path? neither in main story isn't it? am i right if i say that the only new thing is the arcade room? cause i defeated the new boss but nothing changes with Remi, Veronica or at the daycare. do i need to do something with the new ability? cause i can't get where should i use it :/

Lord Simmer

Nov 14, 2020
Anyone else think that the next update should be focused on more stuff to do? I am bored like hell and while it is fun, I feel like a lot of improvements could be done.

Not to mention that I am an AB/DL and Spanking lover, So..... yeah that's why I want to see more content and more improvement.

Last edited:
Aug 4, 2020
Anyone else think that the next update should be focused on more stuff to do? I am bored like hell and while it is fun, I feel like a lot of improvements could be done.

Not to mention that I am an AB/DL and Spanking lover, So..... yeah that's why I want to see more content and more improvement.
honestly i think that this game is really good and is unique in his genre but i also think that it could be better on a multitude of aspects, i have a quite strong bad opinion about the developers, i think that they are not so able, or simplier don't apply the best that they can do, cause maybe they have other things to think about in their lives or cause they are fine in getting the times longer... don't know.. doesn't care... here the game is free and i have a strong pacience... i can wait
anyway yes, criticism aside, i particularly enjoyed the previous update (12), but i feel disappointed by this last one (13) and hope as you that we'll see many contents soon

Lord Simmer

Nov 14, 2020
honestly i think that this game is really good and is unique in his genre but i also think that it could be better on a multitude of aspects, i have a quite strong bad opinion about the developers, i think that they are not so able, or simplier don't apply the best that they can do, cause maybe they have other things to think about in their lives or cause they are fine in getting the times longer... don't know.. doesn't care... here the game is free and i have a strong pacience... i can wait
anyway yes, criticism aside, i particularly enjoyed the previous update (12), but i feel disappointed by this last one (13) and hope as you that we'll see many contents soon
I do understand where you're coming from, But me being a game developer myself and with a Team may I add.... I can say for certain that game development takes a fuckton of time to even do... Especially for kink related games, Let me give you a Good example from one of my projects...

This is a store in RPG Maker MV I am making for my own game, Sure it isn't as impressive as Unity but it's basically suited at my skill level, Now, Coding and making locations go hand in hand and so thus it makes it a helluva lot more challenging because you need to get everything right and devs tend to do placeholder stuff more than to make it seem like it's populated BUT! It's more of them saying: Eventually there will be some more stuff here, I promise.

So.... yes I understand Gauche Cheeks a bit even now, I just wish him luck.

BoredLord

Apr 29, 2019
I do understand where you're coming from, But me being a game developer myself and with a Team may I add.... I can say for certain that game development takes a fuckton of time to even do... Especially for kink related games, Let me give you a Good example from one of my projects...

This is a store in RPG Maker MV I am making for my own game, Sure it isn't as impressive as Unity but it's basically suited at my skill level, Now, Coding and making locations go hand in hand and so thus it makes it a helluva lot more challenging because you need to get everything right and devs tend to do placeholder stuff more than to make it seem like it's populated BUT! It's more of them saying: Eventually there will be some more stuff here, I promise.

Oh look, the thing I've been saying for months now, and that nobody on this bloody forum is willing to accept.

Lord Simmer

Nov 14, 2020
Oh look, the thing I've been saying for months now, and that nobody on this bloody forum is willing to accept.
Precisely but can you blame the people? We're excited for this game and I am as well, But I digress.

I'm keeping tabs on this game, I hope we see more!

Aug 4, 2020

it's ok what you say: "Eventually there will be some more stuff here, I promise." but i have 2 objections:
1) i think that you shouldn't wait the end of the game to put more stuff there... if you think it for having stuff inthere, or more in generale if you thing something with a certain aspect you should do it, maybe not immediately, but if you wait too many updates it's quite probable that you will abandon it as it is (half made)
2) this is worse when we talk about not a space or a character, but a part of the story... in this case is more understandable that people are impatient
but anyway, from a general view i really appreciate this game and there are also a lot of pros, first of all the art, the animations, the levels layout... i would never say that it's easy to make it, not before that I will have tried the experience of making a game by my own, BUT related to other games they're really slower in progresses and especially in adding contents from a begin to an end (i could make a long list of things that they started and then threw away).. i wish gauche cheeks luck and you too for you game :)

Reactions: Lord Simmer

Lord Simmer

Nov 14, 2020
it's ok what you say: "Eventually there will be some more stuff here, I promise." but i have 2 objections:
1) i think that you shouldn't wait the end of the game to put more stuff there... if you think it for having stuff inthere, or more in generale if you thing something with a certain aspect you should do it, maybe not immediately, but if you wait too many updates it's quite probable that you will abandon it as it is (half made)
2) this is worse when we talk about not a space or a character, but a part of the story... in this case is more understandable that people are impatient
but anyway, from a general view i really appreciate this game and there are also a lot of pros, first of all the art, the animations, the levels layout... i would never say that it's easy to make it, not before that I will have tried the experience of making a game by my own, BUT related to other games they're really slower in progresses and especially in adding contents from a begin to an end (i could make a long list of things that they started and then threw away).. i wish gauche cheeks luck and you too for you game :)
Thank-you, I also heard word on the wire that he finally has found a way to push updates out in a shorter amount of time, I'm not sure how he done so but... We can take what we can get, It is a very harsh world we're living in and things get crazier by the day...

I am excited for when Update 14 drops, Can't wait to see what he does.

Reactions: antoniorossani

Lord Simmer

Nov 14, 2020
Also, I found a scene I didn't discover Previously if You go into the town go to the playground There's a Boy and girl pair that you can play house with, I don't know why but that's arguably cute.

Also, Does anyone think that one lady who can spank you should/could bare your bottom to spank you? I'd love that as I am a Spanko by trade.

Reactions: antoniorossani
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes