Roe1961

Jan 25, 2018
I know about the scooters, but my post is more about the bad mapdesign. There should be more shortcuts, especially if the street from campus to the city is more or less a big U-turn, or an option for fast travel, like a busstop. The last time I played i mainly used the teleportation cheat to get to the city.
The world looks nice, but for 'quality of life'-reasons should be about half as big.
And yeah, combat is not good either, but I did'nt actually fight that much. Walking or riding somewhere on your scooter to search the next open area or person to talk to is a much bigger part of the game. Going to the city to work or to buy stuff should'nt take that long.
And I follow this game now about a good two years, it is one of the more interessting titles on this site.

Reactions: Lanerun
May 10, 2020
I know about the scooters, but my post is more about the bad mapdesign. There should be more shortcuts, especially if the street from campus to the city is more or less a big U-turn, or an option for fast travel, like a busstop. The last time I played i mainly used the teleportation cheat to get to the city.
The world looks nice, but for 'quality of life'-reasons should be about half as big.
And yeah, combat is not good either, but I did'nt actually fight that much. Walking or riding somewhere on your scooter to search the next open area or person to talk to is a much bigger part of the game. Going to the city to work or to buy stuff should'nt take that long.
And I follow this game now about a good two years, it is one of the more interessting titles on this site.
Is there a complete list of cheat codes?

Fembussy

Jun 29, 2020
Hey does anyone know what to do to start Belles quest? I talk to her and she talks about wanting to have snacks in her room but not wanting to ask the RA. I offer to ask the RA, but when I talk to the RA nothing happens. I also don't know what i'm supposed to give her.

Lord Simmer

Nov 14, 2020
Hey does anyone know what to do to start Belles quest? I talk to her and she talks about wanting to have snacks in her room but not wanting to ask the RA. I offer to ask the RA, but when I talk to the RA nothing happens. I also don't know what i'm supposed to give her.
You need to talk to Bella first and then get her a piece of cloth.

Edit: When will someone upload the new update? I am itching to try it.

Reactions: ol1998

haxuh

Sep 13, 2017
A little bit of quest progress was added as far as I can tell (the game is also telling me I'm at the end of the content). You can take a bus presumably, but I don't know where you get the bus pass (it prompts you for one).

I subbed for a few months, but I think I'm done now.

BradW

Jun 28, 2018
I don't understand how anyone found anything new. Every time I try to open the game I get this screen instead. I've only gotten into the game itself once and when I tried to move areas the loading screen caused the game to crash. sd.png

Lord Simmer

Nov 14, 2020
Yeah, The Loading screen on the exit to the lab isn't moving on if it was a short one.

Edit: Anyone got a workaround for this?

Jinxery

Feb 22, 2019
Scared to ask because i saw diapers... But, just what kind of fetishes are in this game?

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes