svendeer

Jan 31, 2019
I noticed yesterday peeps moaning about the race mini game,it is easy just press W like the button says not left click mouse which I must admit I was doing first.
Thanks to the creator,fun game look forward to more.

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
People complain about the size of the MC’s dick and wants him to have a baby dick instead as if that’s any better. It looks lousy from a visual standpoint seeing these gigantic ass women pretending to scream or be satisfied by a baby dick.

Avrian

Jan 22, 2018
People complain about the size of the MC’s dick and wants him to have a baby dick instead as if that’s any better. It looks lousy from a visual standpoint seeing these gigantic ass women pretending to scream or be satisfied by a baby dick.

Just regular size is okay. Anything's better than a little kid with an electricity post between his legs.

firefall132

Jan 28, 2018
I noticed yesterday peeps moaning about the race mini game,it is easy just press W like the button says not left click mouse which I must admit I was doing first.
Thanks to the creator,fun game look forward to more.
I'm not trying to left click or anything. It just is super inconsistent about whether it registers the button presses for me. So I have some races where I'm a quarter of the track ahead of her, and others where I barely get started. Most races I'm basically neck and neck with her and it's all to whether it'll actually register me pressing the button in the last few seconds.

Reactions: sannyp

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
It would be nice to have a skip mini game option like in the insexual awakening game, sometimes I be too horny to deal with them lol.

Mike_31

Sep 27, 2020
I thought that I got though everything in the 0.18 update but I'm missing a gallery scene between tightf**k and Linda titf**k. Did I miss something?

3.90 star(s) 48 Votes