COMPRESSED PC/MAC

SIZE ~ 285 MB

- -

--------------------------------------------------------

COMPRESSED ANDROID

SIZE ~ 295 MB

- -

Test performed on Android 11

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
The only new content I found in this update was being able to have Linda follow MC to the living room in the afternoon and the subsequent sex on the couch.

The only other thing I can see that's changed is the map has been completely re-made. There are many more inaccessible locations and some previous locations aren't in the same place.

I'm just wondering if that's all or if my save game from 0.21 is incompatible, etc.

etarg

Oct 11, 2017
I have updated my persistent file for the full gallery.
https://f95zone.to/threads/littleman-remake-v0-22-mr-rabbit.46791/post-6295801

The new content was with "Gypsy", "Linda" and "Celine".

To see new "Linda" content, ask her to follow you into the living room in the afternoon.

To activate "Gypsy's" route, talk to "Lilly" at the "Gifts & Groceries" (Market) in the afternoon.

To activate "Celine's" route, go to "Diamond Tower" .

Here is the gallery so far, with the new content highlighted in white:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Viressa

May 24, 2018
how to unlock this scene?
Go to the new location Diamond Tower in the morning and you'll run into a new character. Do her quest to get this scene.

(It's quite confusing, the game doesn't really give you any hint to go there, and if you don't go there at the right time then the location seems to be empty. I had to crack open the .rpy files and read the code to figure it out.)

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
great! Finally I could play this game on Linux. Oh no I get confused with the other version island of milfs..

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I'm not sure if it's a typo, a bug, or some randomization, but Celine's route activated when MC went to Diamond Tower in the morning, not in the afternoon.

To activate "Celine's" route, go to "Diamond Tower" in the afternoon.

Reactions: etarg
3.80 star(s) 51 Votes